Celebrate BLACK History Month.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
images

History of BLACK History Month

BLACK History Month wouldn’t have been possible without Negro History Week’s creation in the United States in 1926. Famous historian Carter G. Woodson and the Association for the Study of Negro Life and History proclaimed the second week of February to be observed as Negro History Week. Since the inception of this event, the main focus was to encourage the teaching of the history of BLACK Americans in educational institutes, particularly at the primary level. The departments of education of Delaware, North Carolina, and West Virginia were very cooperative. The overall reception was lukewarm, but Woodson considered it a success and “one of the most fortunate steps ever taken by the Association.” In February 1969, the idea for BLACK History Month was promoted by BLACK students and educators at Kent State University, followed by the first celebration of BLACK History Month on campus and local surroundings one year later. Fast forward six years and BLACK History Month was widely being celebrated across the country, and not only in schools, colleges, and community centers. In 1976, President Gerald Ford praised BLACK History Month, urging all citizens to “seize the opportunity to honor the too-often neglected accomplishments of Black Americans in every area of endeavor throughout our history.”

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dumbfucks been lurking his old threads all day. Guess I'm getting under his skin again. Something, but happy to oblige bumping the funnier ones.

Like this piece of shit spam.

Nice bump asshole! Whose really OWNED by this thread? Who's really the racist in MY thread?...We'll revisit MY thread February 2024...Until then, this thread is CLOSED...
Corona Closed Sticker - Corona Closed Quarantine Stickers

Last edited:

Synaesthesia

Nice bump asshole! Whose really OWNED by this thread? Who's really the racist in MY thread?...We'll revisit MY thread February 2024...Until then, this thread is CLOSED...
:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
My guess is now we'll revisit this thread whenever we like.

Correctamundo, Chico?

giphy.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images

History of BLACK History Month

BLACK History Month wouldn’t have been possible without Negro History Week’s creation in the United States in 1926. Famous historian Carter G. Woodson and the Association for the Study of Negro Life and History proclaimed the second week of February to be observed as Negro History Week. Since the inception of this event, the main focus was to encourage the teaching of the history of BLACK Americans in educational institutes, particularly at the primary level. The departments of education of Delaware, North Carolina, and West Virginia were very cooperative. The overall reception was lukewarm, but Woodson considered it a success and “one of the most fortunate steps ever taken by the Association.” In February 1969, the idea for BLACK History Month was promoted by BLACK students and educators at Kent State University, followed by the first celebration of BLACK History Month on campus and local surroundings one year later. Fast forward six years and BLACK History Month was widely being celebrated across the country, and not only in schools, colleges, and community centers. In 1976, President Gerald Ford praised BLACK History Month, urging all citizens to “seize the opportunity to honor the too-often neglected accomplishments of Black Americans in every area of endeavor throughout our history.”

jack

img-2.jpg

jack

640px-Lynching-1889.jpg

jack

2953.jpg

jack

Dumbfucks been lurking his old threads all day. Guess I'm getting under his skin again. Something, but happy to oblige bumping the funnier ones.

Like this piece of shit spam.
Great post Synaesthesia.

Check your pm's.

jack

And I'll keep it up top well past march, racist asshole :bigass:

Count on that.

You bump it? I'll Jump it :bigass:

:bigass: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:bigass: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

jack

Can you busboy?

jack

Synaesthesia

And you self owned yourself into a perma ban Steve Samurai Jack

Dumbest fucking poster since CeeJay, and that's saying something.
Truer words were never spoken. Thanks for the call Jack.

You wished me back, so here I am, dumbest black bastard on the planet. You kept fucking around.

Now you're going to keep finding out.

BTW why haven't you died yet? At 55 you're a walking heart attack.

One could just hope it's slow and painful.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
1200px-John_Lewis-2006_%28cropped%29.jpg

John Lewis
Former United States Representative

John Robert Lewis was an American politician, statesman, and civil rights activist and leader who served in the United States House of Representatives for Georgia's 5th congressional district from 1987 until his death in 2020. He was the chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee from 1963 to 1966.

330px-Face_detail%2C_from-_Ida_B._Wells_circa_1895_by_Cihak_and_Zima_%28cropped%29.jpg

Ida B. Wells

Ida Bell Wells-Barnett was an American investigative journalist, educator, and early leader in the civil rights movement. She was one of the founders of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

330px-Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg

Clarence Thomas

Clarence Thomas is an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. He was nominated by President George H. W. Bush and confirmed by the United States Senate to succeed Thurgood Marshall, and is the second African American to serve on the Court.