Charas folk?

Dark_Temptation

ScrotusRex said:
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I CAME TO BE HERE YOU STUPID LITTLE PEON? I THINK NOT. I WAS ASKED TO JOIN THESE BOARDS BY SOME VERY INFLUENTIAL MEMBERS LONG AGO OK YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY LITTLE BASTARD OK SO YOU REALLY NEED TO QUIT WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN THEGAME OK GO BACK AND READ WHAT I WORTE YESTERDAY ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE FORUM. READ IT YOU DOPE. READ IT CAREFULLY AND CONSIDER OK. YOU HAD BETTER WATCH YOUR STEP PEASANT OK

I beg your pardon. B)

Where and how you came here means nothing to me B)

And I already stated I am not from such as a place as this charas B)
Yes compared to you I am a little bastard, King Bastard B)

ScrotusRex

Shit For Brains
Dark_Temptation said:
And I already stated I am not from such as a place as this charas B)

Now then, my little friend... Now Now... It is OK because I now believe you. You have passed the test and I now count you among my friends, my little friend. In time you will learn that I am not nearly the King of Bastards that you think I am. you have run the gauntlet well, my little friend and I am telling you that you now have a powerful ally in ME on these boards. Most impressive, Dark Temptation.

That is all.

ScrotusRex

Shit For Brains
Dark_Temptation said:
Oh, what honor B)

Sorry, I'll pass on the chance to the next brainless deranged simpleton for your group B)

I understand, my little friend. This has not been a pleasant exchange but remember this ok I was invited here by VERY powerful board members. I am taking you under my wing my little friend now you may not appreciate this right now byut you will thank me later iassure you ok so lets let bygones be bygones and move on ok I am sorry for not believing that you weren't from that group of SYNCOPHANTS from CHARAS but I had to test you my dear surely you knw this by onw ok that is all

ScrotusRex

Shit For Brains
Sarek said:
^You're still breathing.

You need to fix that problem.

Ahh... my little insane Vulcan stalker guy. What am I going to do with you... You never give up do you? You are worse than that fucking Spellchdck bot.

B_D1111

ScrotusRex said:
What is this? My little friend you do not impress ME with your PUNY and ILL-CONCEIVED commentary. What is this idiocy? This idiocy that you have the unmitigated gall to call any of this nonsense you little DOPE? Do you even have the slightest idea what is going on here you shitwit? Well, let me tell you something my little friend ok, it is YOU who are narrow minded. You and your STUPID LITTLE FRIEND Dark Temptation have narrow minds or none at all and everyone here knows it. You are merely brainless little shits my little BASTARDS and do not forget my words ok because they will serve you well.
I'm not affected by your taunts,and I will not continue any more taunts.
Why? Because THAT'S what you want me to do,so you can call me a name,I'll get angry,and look like a total retard.
So TOUGH LUCK.

P.S. I'll be doing ^that while you call me a dipshit.

B_D1111

ScrotusRex said:
What is this? My little friend you do not impress ME with your PUNY and ILL-CONCEIVED commentary. What is this idiocy? This idiocy that you have the unmitigated gall to call any of this nonsense you little DOPE? Do you even have the slightest idea what is going on here you shitwit? Well, let me tell you something my little friend ok, it is YOU who are narrow minded. You and your STUPID LITTLE FRIEND Dark Temptation have narrow minds or none at all and everyone here knows it. You are merely brainless little shits my little BASTARDS and do not forget my words ok because they will serve you well.
Why? Because THAT'S what you want me to do,so you can call me a name,I'll get angry,and look like a total retard.
So TOUGH LUCK.

Dark_Temptation

ScrotusRex said:
I understand, my little friend. This has not been a pleasant exchange but remember this ok I was invited here by VERY powerful board members. I am taking you under my wing my little friend now you may not appreciate this right now byut you will thank me later iassure you ok so lets let bygones be bygones and move on ok I am sorry for not believing that you weren't from that group of SYNCOPHANTS from CHARAS but I had to test you my dear surely you knw this by onw ok that is all

Reputation is for those who can't handle life. B)

But thanks for letting me know you like to suck up to other people B)

ScrotusRex

Shit For Brains
B_D1111 said:
So TOUGH LUCK.

I have not TAUNTED YOU you little reprobate. No not at all. You and I we hve no problems at all so why all tha hate?

Lol internet

Sup guys?
I'd have been on earlier, but my damn computer shat itself.

It destroyed my fonts, my bookmarks, and my 4chan folder.
I had a lot of cool things in that folder. I am sad now.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Lol internet said:
Nice dodging the question you did there. I see he's taught you well there, huh?

And so you can't accuse me of doing the same, why am I here? Trying to bring a stop.
Convulted logic, I'm sire.

Surely you meant, "convoluted"? "Convulted" is Yiddish for "I am embarrassed to be caught with a mule's cock down my throat, but I'll answer your question as soon as I've swallowed".

jack

Damn you guys really butcher the English language pretty effortlessly.

jack

screwed said:
Pretty nice place you got here. May I ask where you got the that rug over there? I'm a sucker for those Oriental designs.

That's real Naugahyde, motherfucker. Take your shoes off.