Charas folk?

Sendell

I'm not wearing any panties!!
B_D1111 said:
[YOU] is a retard.
(To not charas)

That's a pretty poor attempt at an insult for several reasons:

1. You didn't put the [you*] in right.
2. If it had worked it wouldn't have had much of an effect.
3. You gave it away by the "(To not charas)" bit.
4. Your grammar is wonky.

In conclusion: D_B1111 is semi-illiterate, technically incapable, petty and lacking in forethought. Nice.

ScrotusRex

Shit For Brains
B_D1111 said:
It is not really fun.
Just stupid.
Look,Raffles,this is just totally stupid,Persuasion is Better than Force.
If people are gonna be stupid and narrow minded,it's just not worth a cyberwar.
Please,stop this all,I came in here,like a cybersavage,and I'm very sorry,BUT,you were being just as stupid REPLYING TO THAT.
Stop this nonsense.

What is this? My little friend you do not impress ME with your PUNY and ILL-CONCEIVED commentary. What is this idiocy? This idiocy that you have the unmitigated gall to call any of this nonsense you little DOPE? Do you even have the slightest idea what is going on here you shitwit? Well, let me tell you something my little friend ok, it is YOU who are narrow minded. You and your STUPID LITTLE FRIEND Dark Temptation have narrow minds or none at all and everyone here knows it. You are merely brainless little shits my little BASTARDS and do not forget my words ok because they will serve you well.

ScrotusRex

Shit For Brains
Sarek said:
^Damn it. It appears the rumors of your death were premature.

Sarek, my little DOPE. Stalking me as usual I see. We are often at odds and at times I feel that we are mortal enemies but in this case you must admit that I have a point ok

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Not really. B_D1111 or ScrotumRex, a retard by any other name.....

You know the old saying. ;)

Dark_Temptation

ScrotusRex said:
Sarek, my little DOPE. Stalking me as usual I see. We are often at odds and at times I feel that we are mortal enemies but in this case you must admit that I have a point ok

"Little DOPE"... compared to you, everyone is a little DOPE B)

You stand above all DOPEs. There, have something to celebrate king DOPE B)

ScrotusRex

Shit For Brains
Dark_Temptation said:
"Little DOPE"... compared to you, everyone is a little DOPE B)

You stand above all DOPEs. There, have something to celebrate king DOPE B)

Well well well... You must be trying to get on my list. Just what makes you think that you can crawl out of your den of faggotry and start making presumptious judgements about ME? You are making a BIG mistake you sniveling little SMUG PRICK ok you can GET STUFFED YOU DOPE

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
ScrotusRex said:
Well well well... You must be trying to get on my list. Just what makes you think that you can crawl out of your den of faggotry and start making presumptious judgements about ME? You are making a BIG mistake you sniveling little SMUG PRICK ok you can GET STUFFED YOU DOPE

Next time, before you start calling everyone else fags, consider pulling the phalic shaped tube that contains your list, out of your ass, FIRST.

It's just not right otherwise. :D

Dark_Temptation

ScrotusRex said:

"YOU"? You are no body special. Neither am I. Stop complaining and live life B)

It was only but a friendly gesture, nothing to get upset about B)

ScrotusRex

Shit For Brains
Dark_Temptation said:
"YOU"? You are no body special. Neither am I. Stop complaining and live life B)

It was only but a friendly gesture, nothing to get upset about B)

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I CAME TO BE HERE YOU STUPID LITTLE PEON? I THINK NOT. I WAS ASKED TO JOIN THESE BOARDS BY SOME VERY INFLUENTIAL MEMBERS LONG AGO OK YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY LITTLE BASTARD OK SO YOU REALLY NEED TO QUIT WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN THEGAME OK GO BACK AND READ WHAT I WORTE YESTERDAY ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE FORUM. READ IT YOU DOPE. READ IT CAREFULLY AND CONSIDER OK. YOU HAD BETTER WATCH YOUR STEP PEASANT OK

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
OH SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY SCROTUMREX. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW TIRED WE ARE OF HEARING WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ALL THE TIME BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID LITTLE BASTARD

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So, which one of you is the fat guy?