Chicken George is HoH! *spoilers*

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And it's a double eviction week, he has to put up to nominees after this commercial!

The comp was down to him, Danielle and James. I think James threw it on the 2nd to last question, and then Dani threw it on the tiebreaker.

I don't think CG is going to nominate either of them, but it's still suicide for both of them. I'm hoping CG gets shrewd and puts up Will and Boogie. Let's see what happens...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SHIT! He nominated James!

...and ERIKA????

We'll find out Sunday who leaves. I know CG had past conflicts with James so I can see that...but what made him choose Erika? That's a puzzler...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
OOOH! This game is getting GOOOD!! W00t! Time to call Laker_Girl and let her know what's up. heh.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Erika's a Vote Whore AND a Nominee Whore. Marcellas would be so jealous...if he were still in the house, that is!

He took the big black afro wig with him! :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Everyone spent the week talking about evicting Erika...then CT kept talking Janelle into evicting Marci...they all flip-flopped about 5 times...it looked like it might end up a tie with Janie breaking the tie, but somehow, it ended up being a live unanimous vote to boot Marci. *scratches head*

Mike Boogie did get the question right to win the New Awesome Power, which won't be revealed until he uses it. At any of the next few evictions, he can overrule the HoH and put up different nominees right before the vote. Boogie didn't use it this week so the noms stayed the same (seeing as his skank Erika was safe from eviction why would he?) and still no one knows it's him or what the power is. Yeah right...

It's gotten so dense with crossing alliances and Will/Boogie have made so many deals with so many people, I can't even follow it anymore...I want someone to napalm them just so the game can be followed again. ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AND HOW DARE YOU CALL ME LUCI!!! :pissed:

;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Watching the feeds overnight, they already had the POV ceremony, and the POV King James pulled another one out. He's off the block.

What happened next is the stuff of opera. Howie and Janie talk to George, who promises them that he likes them, hasn't forgotten that Janie didn't go after him, and they are safe. After they leave, James blows into the HoH room and talks a mile a minute and says little (George was really hoping he'd be gone with this vote), and then Erika follows after James to run interference for the Legion of Doom and Chilltown (meaning, everyone but Janie and Howie).

George likes Erika and meant to put her up as a pawn for James, so he feels obligated to save her now. Erika convinces him to steer clear of Chilltown because they might have the Awesome New Power, and that the only person who would get the votes against her is Janelle. And he agrees! (George? Going back on a promise? Maybe he actually does know what goes on in that house after all...)

Then, Boogie comes in and is very blunt in a Godfather kind of way. He sounded like Don Corleone, not admitting he had the power but hinting that "there are a group people in the house" who would like to see Janelle gone, and one of them probably has the Power, and if you did the deed this week, "they" would remember it later on.

It was kind of chilling, he wasn't even sugarcoating it. Boogie basically made George an offer he couldn't refuse.

This Coup/Power thing was the dumbest idea in BB history. It completely hands the game over to Chilltown. Actually, it's the 2nd dumbest. The first was having an All-Star version at all...

After this, Will goes up there (as if he didn't have an idea what Boogie and CG were talking about) and offers to have George put him up, for the hell of it mostly. George likes Will and Boogie (he likes everyone, he must be on Xanax) and thinks that's too risky. (Yeah, real risky since Boogie has the Power and would switch Will out of there in a second).

Then Will thinks about it, says "Oh yeah, Boogie might have this power thing, so we should forget it. Don't tell anyone I offered this..." Amazing.

Meanwhile, Janie and Howie have been laying aroung thinking they're fine. Howie goes up again to talk to George, but George says they can talk in the morning, he wants to go to bed. And now the light bulbs go on over their empty heads...

So, unless there's a whole bunch of lies uncovered in the house in the next 12 hours, we most likely will be seeing Janie get the boot on the Sunday show, and Boogie won't have to use the Power, and can save it for Thursday's eviction if he needs it. But the way that CT have everyone else continuing to do their dirty work for them, he won't ever need it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Grrrrr... death to Chilltown!!!

Chicken George FTW!!!

Big Dick McGee

I would be OK with Chilltown winning the game. I've made my peace with the fact that they've been able to keep 12 balls in the air without dropping one.

HOWEVER...if Janelle gets evicted before Danielle, I seriously might stop watching. Janelle is a hell of a great player, she kicks ass in all the competitions, and has won more than anyone else.

Danielle, on the other hand, has had all of her wins handed to her. The Black Widow? Gimme a fucking BREAK! She won the web HoH because Erika gave it to her. Everyone threw the previous PoV comp to allow her to win and take herself off the block. Ditto last night's HoH comp, James was trying to throw it to Danielle but she was too dumb to win.

The ONE thing I won't be able to stomach is Danielle going farther in the game than Janelle. Sadly, I think she's toast Sunday, and Howie is gone on thursday. Won't it be funny when crybaby James is sent packing next? Yes, it will.

UGH!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
It will be interesting to see the gay ass (and not in a good way) Legion of Doom (Legion of Doom :roll: what are they? 12?!) turn on itself. Woogie for the win, no doubt about it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OK, so CG just talked with Janie and Howie, and said that:

1) He can't bring himself to put Janie up, but everyone else in the house wants him to boot her, including James (funnily enough, James didn't mention Janie in his talk...CG is REALLY mad at him for winning POV)

2) If he is to protect Janie this week, he wants in on the gang, and I don't think he even knows who the gang is but he knows it's more than just Janie and Howie

3) His first duty, even tho it will screw up his game in the long run, is to keep Erika safe, so they must agree to vote to keep her no matter who he puts up, and he's not going to say who it is yet.

They tentatively agreed, but are instantly plotting after leaving him...this is going to blow up in George's face. He should have the balls to put Janie up. Play the game Georgie, stop being so chivalrous. Make some money for once!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Janie and Howie are really pissed at James and pissed at everyone who is trying to be CG's buddy this week after trying to throw him out last week (Hello? Janie? That was you who did that)

They'e plotting and whispering and scheming, talking about telling James that he is dead to them after the ceremony. Ironically, it wasn't James that sold her out this time, it was Erika and Boogie, and J&H might never know it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I have to copy this from the FORT transcripts before heading for work...CG tells Erika of his master plan:

E: (Working up a few tears) I'm gonna go home.

CG says again that she will not. Erika is insisting that they want her gone and she will go home. That's why she has been nominated by them twice.

CG: Maybe this will be the time that it won't be. I did....

E: It's not the right thing. I am telling you.

Erika says Janie and Howie are lying but he does not think so. Erika says they are. They've lied to her. Her key never came out of the box and they said she was safe. They will do and say whatever he wants to get Erika out of the house.

CG: Well, maybe one time we need to go with some trust.

Erika says it's a big mistake. She is going home.

CG: Sometimes you have to have faith in people.

E: I am going to go home.

CG says he made the deal to cover her and he does not think so. He thinks she will stay.

CG says she needs to roll with this one. He covered her.

Erika feels they are not doing the right thing. Again and again and again she says this. "I don't know, George."

CG says his main concern was keeping her in the game. That is what he did this morning.

E: I know but I don't believe it.

This is gonna be a good weekend to have the live feeds, for once... :D

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Screw that Eggs, Janie is the only player worth watching, everyone else is completely boring. And if I have to put up with anymore of James' pissing and moaning I'm going to never watch BB again!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well even if Janie goes (which it looks like she's not), James does not look good to stay much longer. Whoever wins HoH on Sunday will be able to put him up, and he'll have no one to rally behind him now.

Aw, James...the one time you didn't sell anybody out, and it's gonna be your downfall...whoda thunk it. :(

Big Dick McGee

Well, the POV ceremony is over, and of course James used it on himself. The replacement nominee is NOT Janelle...it's HOWIE. Uh-oh.

Of course, this is all moot because Boogie can override both nominees and put up whomever he wants. The thing is...with a double eviction this week, does he want to waste it this week? If I were him, I'd dump Erika and put up Janelle. Howie is not the player Janelle is, so if Janie goes out, Howie won't be far behind.

I want Janelle to stay, but I think she might be a goner. :(

Big Dick McGee

Well, CG pretty much promised Janie he wouldn't nominate her. It's moot, though, Woogie and the Legion of Gaywads will most likely use the Coup power to get Erika off the block and put Janelle up. Janelle goes home Sunday, Howie goes home Thursday. Then...they'll turn on James...heh heh.

It will burn my ass if Danielle makes it further than Janelle. No-game-playing bitch!