COME ON LET'S ALL POST ON THE MINE FIELD ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
COME ON, WE COULD ALL POST ABOUT DAMAR AND BOBBY THE BRAIN HEENAN AND THAT TIME ON BUFFY WHEN GILES GOT DRUNK AND SAID "BLOODY HELL" LOL THAT WAS FUNNY I JUST TRIED TO FIND A YOUTUBE BUT ALL I FOUND WERE A LOAD OF SHITTY BUFYF/GILES SLASH VIDOES I MEAN FOR FUCK'S SAKE HE WAS LITERALLY HER FATHER, WELL, NO, HER FATHER FIGURE, ON TEH SHOW, HE WAS HER FATHER OKAY, FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES (DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY "FOR ALL INTENSIVE PURPOSES"? YES, I'VE HEARD PEOPLE SAY THAT!) SO IT WAS FUCKING SICK OF THESE SLASH SCUM TO MAKE FUCKING GILESBUFFY SEX VIDOES, FUCK'S SAKE, I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM ALL, THEY LOOK LIKE HUMAN BUT THEY'RE NOT, I EVEN KILLED THE CHILDRE, WHAT DO YOU THINK FO THAT PADME OH YOU DON'T CARE RIGHT GREAT, HEY 3PO HAD AN OIL BATH SOMEWHERE ABOUT HERE REMEBMER, IT FELT SOOOO GOOD LOL LUKE WAS PLAYING WITH MODEL SPACESHIPS DO YOU THINK HE HAD STAR WARS FIGURES TOO, PROBALBY DID EVEN THOUGH THAT MAKES NO SENESE LOL FUCKING LUKE ANYWAY, COOL GUY THAT LUKE, HE'S A JEDI LIKE HIS FATHER BEFORE HIM, THAT WAS AL INE IN RETURN OF THE JDIE, WELL, NO, NOT THAt, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, ANYWAY, AHSOKA TANO, FUCK YOU I WAON'T DO WHAT YOU TANO ME , WHAT THE FUCKmOT EHR IT'S A NIGHTMARE, OH I MA QUITE BESIDE MYSELF LOL SHE CAN'T DO THAT, SHOOT HER OR SOMETHING, ANYWAY, WHAT WAS I SAYING BEFORE RICH DROVE ME OFF LONAF, OH YEAH, FUCKING POST YOU DINGBATS, YOU SPACEBATES, LOL SPACEBATES ARE PEOPLE WHO MASTURBATE IN SPACE LIKE LUKE SKYLWANKER LOL AND ANAKINS SKYWANKER LOL HE MUST HAVE CRACKED SOME OUT DURING THE CLONE WARS AWAY FROM PADME EH EHE LADIES AND GENTELMEN SALLY SALT EH EH EH WHAT AM I LIKE EH EH EH EH KNOW WHAT I MEAN KNOW WHAT I MEAN, HARRY ENFIELD, THE BRITTAS EMPRIE WAS SHITE, RED DWARF BACK TO EARTH WAS A WASTE OF TIME, SUNNY NOW WITH THE SMOKING GUNNS SAY IT IAN'T SO!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I had a crazy intense day at work last night SO I COULDN'T SPAM

[YOUTUBE]YsOD6jj0ldM[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'VE GOT THE KEY (TI'S DANW SUMMERS)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I am sorry to have failed you last night, Wacky. :(

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Sorry Wacky. I was doing jagerbombs.

curiousa2z

^Oh Tisi! I am shocked and saddened.
NO DRKUN POSTS????!! Is this what the Mine Field has come to? :(

Tisiphone

LoL....sorry.

curiousa2z

*SINGS*:

You and I must make a pact,
We must bring the boozing back,
When there is liquor,
We'll be here!

chorus:

You and I must make a pact, we must bring the boozing back
Where there is liquor, we'll be there

We'll reach out our hands to you, we'll have faith in all you do
Just scroll up your favorites list and we'll be here

Booze is there to comfort you,
Build our world of dreams around you, we're so glad we found you
We'll be there with a love that's strong
We'll be your strength, we'll keep holding on
cuz we're creepy stalkers
We'll be here!

Let us fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well that's not all we're after
Whenever you need us, we'll be here
We'll be here to protect you, with ADD and self-absorption,
Just scroll up your favorites and we'll be here!

If you should ever post somewhere new, I know they'd never booze like we do here
Cuz this is the Mine Field
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
We'll be here, we'll be here, just scroll up your favorites list, we'll be here

Booze is there to comfort you,
Build our world of dreams around you, we're so glad we found you
We'll be there with a love that's strong
We'll be your strength, we'll keep holding on
cuz we're creepy stalkers
We'll be here!

(Just look over your shoulders, honey - oo)

We'll be here, we'll be here, whenever we're drinking,we'll be here
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah

We'll be here, we'll be here, just post in the MF, we'll be here...

Tisiphone

To be honest, I wasn't too drunk. Just had a nice buzz going from a couple of shots and a blunt.

curiousa2z

^that's what happened on St Paddy's: I wasnt drunk enough to stay up and post drnkuinly, just sleepy enough to go to bed.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I WAS WATCHING TV, THERE WERE NAKED MEN.

Tisiphone

SHE WAS WATCHING SPARTACUS I BET

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
To be honest, I wasn't too drunk. Just had a nice buzz going from a couple of shots and a blunt.

I had a nice buzzkill going last night trying to explain to my Puritan/strict Catholic mom why I couldn't date women while living under her roof.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
'Puritan' and 'strict Catholic' are mutually exclusive, Loktar.

sorry I'm not well versed in theology. Fine whatever she's a religious nutball. Doesn't even want me making out on a date. Its a moot point anyway. Don't have a bedroom door and my bedroom is next door to the bathroom where my Dad makes the grossiest smells and groaning sounds a hal dozen times a day.