Community (season 1-2)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm mostly posting this for MENTALIST because he is a John Oliver fan, and he is NEVER IN THE CHAT for me to tell him about this show. ANYWAY here is a youtube thingy to watch. The show is pretty funny, but it needs more John Oliver.

[YOUTUBEHQ]lNrPr-UCtog[/YOUTUBEHQ]

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Eh, it's ok. Which one is John Oliver, the Indian dude?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
No, John Oliver is the guy from the Daily Show. He's the one Joel McHale is talking to about getting all the test answers.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IS MENTALIST STILL HERE? I need affirmation OR SOMETHING.. I am needy, lol.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Looks interesting. Jon Oliver is a legend. I see him getting a LOT more popular over the next year or two. At which point we can bump threads and gloat.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
His Daily Show coverage of the presidential campaigns through Obama's inauguration was the BEST EVAR. I do think he will become a big star! The world needs comedians who are actually clever and funny... I'm getting tired of gross humor.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
FUNNY, BUT ALSO HEART-WARMING.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They are moving Community to 8pm Thursdays, opposite FlashForward :rwmad:

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Last night's episode was the funniest so far. John Michael Higgins is MONEY in everything he's ever been in. The girl who plays Brita reminds me of someone, LG says it's Heather Graham, but I think she's just your standard Generic Hollywood Cute Blondie. Honestly, Pam from the Office is cuter.

Luckily my DVR allows me to record 2 things. However, if Community is on opposite playoff baseball, baseball wins every time.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Britta actually looks like a blonde version of Alex from Lost to me.

Anyway, I already had episode 1-14 and now I've got all the rest that have aired except 15. It's no where to be found on the intertubes. I'll have to have a proper scour later when I'm not "working".

GREAT SHOW EVERYBODY SHOULD WATCH

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I want to have John Oliver's babies.

His story on The Daily Show where he's reading the young kids the Sarah Palin book is hysterical.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Community was picked up for a second season, YAY!

John Oliver hasn't been on the show for awhile, I guess he was just a guest star or SOMETHING. I love him very much, but the show is really good without him anyway so it doesn't matter.

ALSO, I love Ken Jeong.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I loves the Daily Show and the Colbert report greatly but I agree that they do need to utilize Jon Oliver more. He's the best correspondent they've had since Colbert and Carell were on the show. I love Jason Jones and Rob Riggle as well. Shame the latter left the show to pursue a movie career.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I love Samantha Bee. She makes people so uncomfortable I can't help cracking up. The thing she did recently about the blogger with the huge dong was so fucking funny.

JONAH FALCON.. that was his name. There are pix of him with his big dong outlined in his pants.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
*googles*

And pics of his big dong not in his pants.

Btw, there was a reference in the Community ep today about putting people's genitals in jars and in an ep of Blood and Sand I saw the other day Lucy Lawless threatened to "put his cock in a jar". Now I know where you got the idea from!

tiff_7_17

Skin is my daddy
I haven't watched this yet, but i've heard its funny. I don't watch a lot of tv...

I barely make enough time to watch 30 rock! aka my favoritest show of all time

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They must have gotten the idea from ME, I was collecting long before those shows were on the air!!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It occurred to me today that I've actually seen a few cocks in jars in real life.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
EXPLAI