Community (season 1-2)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
There's a museum here in the place where I am that has hundreds of dead things in jars for medical students (and any other interested patrons) to have a squint at. There's all sorts of gross stuff. Several dicks in jars, but also about 20 babies and foetuses at various stages of development, as well as half a boy's face. It's that last one that I find most disturbing. Poor little guy died of smallpox.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That ruins the sexual mood.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Have you caught up on all the episodes, Fuddlemiffster?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Not yet. Today I watched the one where Troy's dancing in that skintight outfit. Backs up what I thought about the actor maybe being a bit gay. Another brilliant episode, anyway. :)

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
It's a consistently funny show. Not usually gut-busting, but funny, and the characters and actors are great. Last night had a couple of LOL moments, though.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"Wait, you mean you rank people by how comparatively attractive they are?"

"That's right, #2!"

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm glad Chevy Chase has made a comeback.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Me too! I used to love him, then he turned heel (but not in a funny way).

CaptainWacky

I watched the first two episodes. It was okay. I think I laughed a few times during the first episode and not at all during the second (and I started reading Wookieepedia at one point.) But I'll watch some more since it's only 20 minutes. CUTE GIRLS TOO.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Did you AT LEAST like the after credits scene at the end of episode 2? Donde esta la biblioteca?

CaptainWacky

Yeah that was clever.

CaptainWacky

I watched a few more episodes. It was a bit better. The characters are all like sitcom characters who're vaguely aware that they're in a sitcom but keep acting the same way anyway. I hope they don't keep following the "Lead Guy tries to impress Britta, fails, but by the end of the episode she respects him for some reason" formula every week.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
In the beginning Jeff is all about trying to get into Britta's pants, but that changes SOON.

CaptainWacky

Britta seemed to stop being the "cool, smart one" pretty quickly and just became another crazy woman too.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THEY'RE ALL CRAZY.

CaptainWacky

It does get better the more you watch it. I liked the Halloween one with Abed's Batman voice and Annie being a cute skeleton.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Which really doesn't make any sense, as Annie is much hotter.

I think he sees Annie as too young and innocent.

WACKY, have you seen the debate episode yet? I love that one SO MUCH I COULD MARRY IT. lol

CaptainWacky

Yes I have. Annie looked really hot when she let her hair down and had breasts. There was another episode where she was making train noises and her breasts were big. IT WAS EROTIC, OKAY.

Isn't she supposed to be like 18 and Jeff is like twice her age (and I guess Britta's in her mid twenties?)