COMMUNITY Season 6 OKAY

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is she the messy one or the tidy one?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Actually Matthew Perry is the messy one, and Thomas Lennon (Reno 911 and every other Funny Or Die video) plays the neat one.

Yvette plays Dani, a character that hasn't appeared in any past incarnation of the play/movie/show. Maybe she's Oscar's assistant, or a female Murray the Cop, or Felix's opera club buddy...

CaptainWacky

WHAT WOULD MONICA THINK ABOUT CHANDLER BEING MESSY LOL.

CaptainWacky

Yeah it's kind of looking like she just didn't want to be in Community anymore but was too nice to say it that way.

They did reduce her to nothing but "I've got three kids!" for most of season five.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
To be fair, a mutli-camera sitcom w/ studio audience like Odd Couple is much easier to produce (and takes fewer hours in the day) for actors than a single-cam, which is basically making a short feature film each week.

Her dad was probably all "I don't want you giving up your work just to look after me!" so she had her agent find her a job that didn't require 12-16 hour days of filiming.

It might be a good thing for Community, too -- they need new characters and a new dynamic to keep going. Too many of the old crew have left for it to still make sense doing it the old way.

CaptainWacky

Here's a movie trailer with Gillian Jacobs which will get more replies here than the movie trailers thread.

[youtubehd]AgCPs6iKF2w[/youtubehd]

CaptainWacky

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILLIAN JACOBS (32)!

(Should I just start a Gillian Jacobs thread?)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
11717.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I WILL START A GILLIAN JACOBS THREAD THE NEXT TIME THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT NEWS ITEM REGARDING HER NOT RELATING TO COMMUNITY.

CaptainWacky

Baggel.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I only use Yahoo to create email addresses to log into sites where I don't want to be known.

OMG THE SHOW IS GONNA STINK LIKE OLD PERSON.

CaptainWacky

The first episode is going to be twenty minutes of Chang saying "BING!" in an increasingly deranged voice.

CaptainWacky

That was certainly a few frames of Gillian Jacobs!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
11813.imgcache.jpg

He is funny and has the good sense to look good naked. HUZZAH!

CaptainWacky

THEY SHOULD REUNITE IN BED WITH EACH OTHER.

CaptainWacky

Is this thread locked?