COMMUNITY Season 6 OKAY

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It says locked but I just posted?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
(Mods/Admins can still post in locked threads)

I don't know if it was locked or not, but it seems open now.

CaptainWacky

Anyway, shouldn't we be getting a proper trailer soon if the new seaosn starts next month?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
MAYBE IT'S NEVER COMING OUT :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

Maybe they're waiting until someone figures out what Yahoo Screen actually is.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
PRETTY MUCH

Yahoo seems like some desolate dusty corner of the internet to me...like visiting AOL.com.

CaptainWacky

I'll Ask Jeeves...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Just gotta fire up the 56k modem and open Netscape.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE THOUGHT THE INTERNET WOULD CHANGE FOREVER WHEN AOL BOUGHT NETSCAPE OR SOMETHING

CaptainWacky

Remember when Britta was the best?

CaptainWacky

IT NEVER STOPPED.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah he's gone for good.

Donald Glover Comedy ‘Atlanta’ Gets Pilot Order From FX
“Community” star will play a college drop-out who rediscovers his ambition when his estranged cousin becomes a sudden star

TV | By Tim Kenneally on December 12, 2014 @ 12:47 pm

Donald Glover is moving to “Atlanta.”

The “Community” and “30 Rock” actor has landed a pilot order from FX Networks for the comedy “Atlanta,” which Glover created and will star in.

“Atlanta” revolves around two cousins on their way up through the Atlanta rap scene whose opposing views on art versus commerce, success and race will make their quest anything but easy. Glover will play Earnest “Earn” Marks, a college drop-out who reconnects with his long buried ambition and sets out to seize the life he imagined for himself when his estranged cousin becomes a sudden star.

Glover will also executive produce the project, along with Paul Simms (“Girls,” “NewsRadio”) and Dianne McGunigle of Schiff Company.

“Donald Glover is a uniquely talented actor and performer who brings real-life experience to this subject matter,” said Nick Grad, President of Original Programming for FX Networks and FX Productions. “Not only is Donald a very gifted actor, he has achieved tremendous success and acclaim as the musical artist Childish Gambino. He, along with Paul Simms, has a very honest, sometimes serious, and funny perspective on life, the world of rap music and the city of Atlanta.”

FX Productions is producing the project.

CaptainWacky

At least it's not a Bro Rape series.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It actually sounds quite interesting, and a vast improvement over his previous creative project when he tried to Joachim Phoenix us into thinking he was suicidal.

CaptainWacky

Because the internet.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
tv.com ‏@tvdotcom 4m4 minutes ago

Mark your calendars! #Community premieres March 17th on Yahoo! #TCA15

I still haven't found out if you have to pay for Yahoo! tv, I think I'm trying to avoid the disappointment if it turns out you do. I DON'T KNOW :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I thought it was coming back in January. :rwmad:

I'm sure they said it's not a pay service.

CaptainWacky

WHY DID GILLIAN ONLY APPEAR NEXT TO ALISON AND NOT ON HER OWN.