Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consult The Great Questioni

The Question

Eternal
The Great Questioni sees all! Knows all! Bring your petty little concerns and trivial, mundane temporal quandaries before The Great Questioni, and be judged! Er... I mean... and receive cosmic wisdom, or somesuch bullshit.

oh Great Questioni - i come as your humble servant - thou who sees all - i need to know if my GF is cheating on me - oh Great Questioni

You don't have a girlfriend, and if you don't believe that just have one of your friends ask the bitch if she's your girlfriend or not.

Next!

The Question said:
The Great Questioni sees all! Knows all! Bring your petty little concerns and trivial, mundane temporal quandaries before The Great Questioni, and be judged! Er... I mean... and receive cosmic wisdom, or somesuch bullshit.

Listen up bitch. See all that change people toss into your cup there whilst you spout off your 'wisdom'? It's all mine! Do you understand? Think of it as PROTECTION MONEY for allowing you to work in my corner of TROLLKINGDOM. Capisce?

Paladin said:

Listen up bitch. See all that change people toss into your cup there whilst you spout off your 'wisdom'? It's all mine! Do you understand? Think of it as PROTECTION MONEY for allowing you to work in my corner of TROLLKINGDOM. Capisce?

Despite the fact that you have unwisely neglected to posit that in the form of a question, I shall take pity on your learning disability and answer it anyway:

TQSTFU_small.jpg

Grammour Boy said:
oh Great Questioni fucks up first consultation - no hope for TK

The Great Questioni never errs. But if you require a second opinion, I'll be happy to refer you to the ancient and wise guru John Clark.

The Question said:
Despite the fact that you have unwisely neglected to posit that in the form of a question, I shall take pity on your learning disability and answer it anyway:

I want to suck SaintLucifer's enormous cock!

See all that change people toss into your cup there whilst you spout off your 'wisdom'?
Do you understand?
Those are not questions up there? No wonder you call yourself THE QUESTION. You are clued out therefore you are a walking question.

The Question said:
My sources say:

TQSTFU_small.jpg
wow kwistion-hamad post pic twice for answer to diffrent question. Racist frankenstein understand, kwistion hamad no have much time before next spicy man rape session from cellmate named mustaffa.

so now kwistion-hamad want spicy man/man sex with racist frankesntein?

Racist frankenstein no swing that way.

RACIST FRANKENSTIEN HATE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE!!