Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consult The Great Questioni

Racist franknst said:
pailadin see answer abouve you. not only pailaden dirty canadian, but also retarded.

You are liar many bad! Paladin have this morning long shower with sister of Racist Frankenstein for good fuck sexy. Sister tell Paladin all about Racist Frankenstein. She say her brother is fall in love with TheQuesion but cannot consummate marriage because TheQuestion is dirty Jew.

Paladin said:
You are liar many bad! Paladin have this morning long shower with sister of Racist Frankenstein for good fuck sexy. Sister tell Paladin all about Racist Frankenstein. She say her brother is fall in love with TheQuesion but cannot consummate marriage because TheQuestion is dirty Jew.

that weird, racist frankenstein have brother. Pailaden must get poopoo hole torn in by brother. Kwestion-hamad already have lover, cellmate mustaffa.

Oh Great Questard!

two questions:

Do chin pubes truly save the flavor?

And does finding crusty shit in your stash in the morning mean you have been looking for love in all the wrong places?

SSgt_Sniper said:
I just want to know if Luci will ever shut the fuck up.

The day after he dies. Why the day after? Because as his internal organs decompose and the contents of his stomach liquify, the internal pressure will force gases out his hideous, disfigured orifices, producing sounds indistinguishable from those he makes as a matter of course while living.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Oh Great Questard!

two questions:

Do chin pubes truly save the flavor?

And does finding crusty shit in your stash in the morning mean you have been looking for love in all the wrong places?

I'll have to defer to your expertise on those.

The Question said:
I'll have to defer to your expertise on those.

I haven't had facial hair since I left the anarchist movement after the drugs ran out and the hippie chick ran off and I had to get a job. I just figured you'd know what with the faggoty goatee and all ...

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
I haven't had facial hair since I left the anarchist movement after the drugs ran out and the hippie chick ran off and I had to get a job. I just figured you'd know what with the faggoty goatee and all ...

Just because the bitch Nair'd your face, don't take it out on those of us whose testosterone endures, dude.

How does one break a YouTube addiction?

The videos, man! All...those...videos! How can I stop?!

This is a cry for help, people (witnessed by the fact that it's 5:29am and I haven't gone to bed yet. I'm bleary eyed...BUT STILL WATCHING THE GODDAMNED VIDEOS!).

Hi. My name is Friday. And I'm a YouTube-a-holic. :( ;)

Friday said:

This is a cry for help, people (witnessed by the fact that it's 5:29am and I haven't gone to bed yet. I'm bleary eyed...BUT STILL WATCHING THE GODDAMNED VIDEOS!).

you need a boyfriend - a real live one not online

Friday said:

The answer to this is simple:

video.google.com

YouTube no more! :bigass:

Question: If someone engages in cybersex, does that mean they are being unfaithful to their real life spouse or significant other?

Enkephalen said:
Question: If someone engages in cybersex, does that mean they are being unfaithful to their real life spouse or significant other?

Physically, no. Psychologically, yes. Think of it as a dry rehearsal and you'll see. Or, pose this question to yourself: Would you say "I love you" to another man online?