Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consult The Great Questioni

The Question said:
No. Autoeroticism is not the same as homoeroticism.

I told you he was gay. Note the fact he is an authority on the subject yes? Those who walk in front of THEQUESTION do so at the peril of their asshole. I would wear metal undies were I to be walking in front of this faggot.

The Question said:
Physically, no. Psychologically, yes. Think of it as a dry rehearsal and you'll see. Or, pose this question to yourself: Would you say "I love you" to another man online?
First off...Google videos suck. There's nothing there.

Second...that's the thing, isn't it? Mental and emotional infidelity. Cheating ain't just sex, fellas.

Friday said:
First off...Google videos suck. There's nothing there.

Yes, I know.

Second...that's the thing, isn't it? Mental and emotional infidelity. Cheating ain't just sex, fellas.

No need to direct that solely at the fellas. Just as many of the gals have done the same bit.

Paladin said:
I just can't stop wishing he was gay. Note the fact he is an authority on many a subject yes? Those who cross THEQUESTION do so at the risk of getting smacked down just like I do every day. I would wear lacy womens' undies were I to have even the slightest chance of making my lonely pathetic dreams of meeting THEQUESTION come true.

Stoppit, you worthless freak, yer gonna make The Great Questioni fuckin' puke over here.

The Question said:
Stoppit, you worthless freak, yer gonna make The Great Questioni fuckin' puke over here.

Damn! Now I remember why I have NEVER posted in a serif font. Now that is ugly. Thanks for showing me what it would look like THEQUESTION. I never thought to try it myself. Rules of type and all that jazz.

Paladin said:
Damn! Now I remember why I have NEVER posted anything intelligent. Now of course you all know that I'm ugly. Thanks for showing me the error of my continued existence THEQUESTION. I never thought I would off myself with napalm and a wood chipper. But now I have no choice but to douse myself and hop in headfirst while my neighbors rejoice and dance and all that jazz.

:shock:!

The Question said:
The Great Questioni sees all! Knows all! Bring your petty little concerns and trivial, mundane temporal quandaries before The Great Questioni, and be judged! Er... I mean... and receive cosmic wisdom, or somesuch bullshit.
How many licks does it take for a SaintLucifer to dissolve a paintchip?