controversial Christmas opinions

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The Star Wars Christmas Special is what Star Wars would have been if American Graffiti had flopped at the box office and George Lucas had gone into television instead.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Literally every Christmas song and movie is terrible.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Welcome to the stage the drag twin superstars The Holly and The Ivy!

CaptainWacky

Cold weather is bad wait this isn't controversial.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Bing Crosby starred in not one, but TWO Christmas movies that featured him in minstrel show numbers.

But hey, he only did one of them in blackface, so it's all good.

3TrifEx.jpg
H0vMYxM.jpg

NYGNUZg.jpg

whisky

Boobie inspector
Why is it that blackface is considered abhorrent, yet identifying as a different gender is something to be applauded? Not trolling here, if someone never has an operation, aren't both of these a kind of appropriation of something that belongs to someone else?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yet both are about appearing to be something you weren't born as.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yet both are about appearing to be something you weren't born as.
Maybe not born physically, but that is the core of gender identification. Some people don't feel right in their bodies. It's okay not to understand it, but if you want to publicly not accept it, you should probably have data handy of some kind.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm not against it, I've not been happy in my body for a long time, but for different reasons.

Mandatory equality and diversity is part of my training, and has to be renewed every three years.

I'm probably due for some more next year, assuming classrooms are safe to go in again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
FIGGY PUDDING CONTAINS ALIEN PARASITES THAT SLOWLY OVERTAKE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS.

CaptainWacky

you weren't supposed to post actual controverisa non-Christmas opinions here

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THE THREE WISE MEN DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR 12 DAYS BECAUSE THEY WERE ATTENTION WHORES WHO LIKE TO PULL FOCUS.

AND WHAT THE HELL IS A BABY GONNA DO WITH MYRRH? AND WHAT THE HELL IS MYRRH?

whisky

Boobie inspector
It's one of the things the zombie says at the end of Buffy

Mirah

I love you
There should be 9 more Christmas movies about someone pretending to be someone's boyfriend or girlfriend for the holidays because it is 2021 and people don't know how to just say "I'm single" so those movies totally help, because soooo many people I know have done it.

Also, I couldn't find another Christmas thread to put this in, I didn't know where the "Complain about trope Christmas movies" was.