COVID-19 check in thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I really hope Captain Tom doesn't turn out to be racist or something.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
94203418_1457045971141014_685141910431465472_n.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
you all be safe.

1. be sure to wash your hands
2. stay home
3. say no to hand shakes and kisses

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They are proving Darwin right. Just fucking die already. (Yes I know that wasn't nice)

CaptainWacky

JUST WHAT HE ALWAYS WANTED.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Man, I bet most of those hippies haven't ever been told they can't do what they want.

CaptainWacky

Mirah

I love you
CaptainWacky made it all better
or Kermit the frog did or something!

OMG That video though! I am just 2:38 minutes in and can't believe there is more. I also just quickly came to the conclusion that all of those people aren't getting the illicit sex they were getting before and have now gone crazy. And also what Cassie said about never being told no, or that they can't do something. WTF?!?!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Both Jen and I got our stimulus checks yesterday by virtue of being veterans.

Chuckles51

I had to go to the irs website and sign up for mine, probably because I’m usually paying every year. You would think that since they have my account info they could send it already, but whatever!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Same here. Finally got in this week. We'll see what happens. Getting unemployment though, which is very nice.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I thought I had finished e-filing my taxes back in mid-March. Even remembered getting a confirmation email. Log onto my Turbotax account on Wednesday night out of boredom. Turns out I hadn't finished filing them due to some error on my state tax return involving the code for the school district. They're filed now and so hopefully I'll get my stimulus payment sometime in the next few weeks or months.