Current missing items

Mirah

I love you
I seem to misplace things quite often.
Currently I can't find my down blanket which would come in handy for this cold weather. I have a feeling it is inside of one of my sleeping bags from a camping trip.
And now I can't find a notebook. Who loses a fucking notebook? It makes me crazy because I imagine it sitting in some coffee shop for all to see. I have no idea what is inside of it except for some notes from a meeting I am supposed to type up and email to everyone.

Please miss all items that are currently lost, misplaced and missing.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They're always in the last place you look.

Mirah

I love you
I found my notebook.

Serioiusly, no one else has things they've lost, things they are looking for? That one shirt you love that maybe fell behind the dryer when folding clothes. That shoe that slid under the bed that you haven't looked for yet, that power cord to your hp stream while you were tansporting it one night. (Another thing I lost)

CaptainWacky

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Mirah

I love you
I feel like such a loser that no one else has things they have lost. Maybe I have too many things.
Still cannot find my down blanket, I looked inside my sleeping bags too. : (
Now I can't find a tea tumbler. Maybe it broke and I threw it away. That might be-but why would I keep the lid that fits on nothing else? I should have thrown it all away.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Mirah

I love you
So....I just took off a tank top and its gone. I Fucking Can't Find it. WTF. How the hell can I not find something I just had in my hand? As soon as I hit send it will show itself to me.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I bet Loktar is wearing it :D

Mirah

I love you
I was about to write "Pants" in reply to this tweet ,and then I saw Nancy Sinatras reply. Suddenly the pants didn't seem that significant!

CaptainWacky

Current missing items from TrollKingdom: AN ARCADE.