Dammit, Are there any real women at Troll Kingdom?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I knew 'siren', wasn't she also 'missmanners'?. she set me up with my own forum back in the day.

remember "wax blackfoots hummer"?

*laughing out loud*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
LOL AT THIS FAT FUCK TRYING TO COZY UP TO THE WIMMINZ! Full on /r/niceguys, /r/neckbeard, /r/incels.

Jesus fuck.

are you a 'tk' women? if not, slow your roll, homeboy.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sorry, wrong on all counts. Don't remember anything about waxing Jack's Hummer or you knowing Wendy at all.

You just make this shit up as you go along, since you have nothing. But you didn't know wendy at all.

jack

But you could probably have sex with fake eloisel. She likes black gardeners and you seem to spend a lot of time on your knees in the dirt.

I say go for it Charley.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
are you calling me a liar about interacting with the lady 'siren'?

dude, you remember "wax blackfoots hummer. you and 'darkpickle' was so jealous.

both of you moaned and bitched about my forum for six long months. I finally had 'missmanners' retire the forum to the TP Archives.

jack

I'm calling you a liar about Wendy and telling you that the day jeff is jealous of you is never going to happen. I'ver never been jealous about you at all Charles. You're a piece of shit and the can I kick to the curb every day.

And no, you didn't know wendy at all, the thing you waxed back then was my dick.

jack

LOL no such forum ever existed at TK either, fool. :D

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
*laughing*

why are you speaking for 'jeff'?, he doesn't post here anymore.

that's weird. your speaking as if he were your dual. not saying it's true

holla black.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
and telling you that the day jeff is jealous of you is never going to happen. I'ver never been jealous about you at all Charles.

ummmmm, weird.

jack

I talk to jeff every day on FB you fucking numb one cell brain person. He's a good friend of mine. I have many friends on FB. You ain't one of them monkey man. And I'm speaking for Jeff because you brought this old fake shit you made up about him, or is your short term so destroyed from the MD20/20 and the panhandling behind the liquor store for handjobs?

Is your stupidity learned or genetic?

I'm going with door #2

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
yeah right. maybe your liar. about the whole thing. trying to make me look bad.

*laughing*

that's so wrong on many levels dude.

jack

As usual your stupidity is preceded by your ignorance. Please fall on something sharp. Hopefully if you do it will pierce something vital and bleed out so you finally shut the fuck up.

jack

btw Kevin Parrot and DevilMan also say "hi" and "go fuck yourself with a stick"

:::laughing:::

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
damn, damn, dammit. take a guy of ignore and this what I get. a angry old man on the war path.

settle down dude, it ain't that serious

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
btw Kevin Parrot and DevilMan also say "hi" and "go fuck yourself with a stick"

:::laughing:::

Dude. I seen both of them 2 weeks ago. they invited me to lunch. I'll go sometime next week.

jack

Which one are you? :D

Sharona

Which one are you? :D

Just passing through.

There's a thread up about you people over at the new Lyqwnorama message board.. Spam your forum somewhere else

I like reading your personal profiles here, but must be moving on. I'm still not sure wat this site is about but... I am 24, I trying to work and pay my bills. I read a lot. I once was given a mushroom cap thingy with peanut butter on it and I got lost in the palm springs desert for 6 hours and then never came out of the family pool once I was rescued. I am trying to learn Italian. I'm serious i even hired a tutor. I kinda hate reality TV. I'm a horny bitch, I say whatever and whenever. I've been to county jail twice in the last 14 months. I dislike 90% of the men in the world and 99% of the women in the world.

Looking forward to being the new forum moderator starting this Saturday @ 3 pm. TY!

Hugs,
Sharona

jack

Followed your link. Couldn't find the reference. Perhaps you have a link to said thread?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'sharona'? is that you 'devilman'? are you going to fake clown me again?

damn dawg! really? see you next week at lunch, golden corall? or the dragon garden?

let 'jack' know, see you soon 'steve'. let 'eel' know our plans.

holla black brother's.

Last edited: