Dammit, Are there any real women at Troll Kingdom?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
the thing is he know damn well I know both of yall. why does he deny our relationship?

Dershocka

dershocka
I believe everything blackfoot says because we're internet cousins. And if you can't trust an internet cousin who in the actual fuck can you trust??

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
yo cuzz, got anymore socks. you owe me two.

the one you took back from me and gave to 'jack', and the 'bertshocka' account your letting 'flawzz' use.

I should quit you.

*laughing*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL and I just talked to both devilman and Kevin.

They both say you're completely full of shit as usual. The only "lunch" you're having is the slop you spill when cleaning the fish market in the mornings.

Now get to work. I knew you were lying, cuntstock.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
liar! liar!

ask 'devilman' or 'kevin' what was my building numbers where I lived when we worked together.

put up or shut up.

I'm about 15 minutes from both of those maroons.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
crickets *laughing*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
ask 'devilman' what's his supervisor name is. ask 'kevin what's his building number.

c'mon 'jack', prove that you talked to them. liar! you're a lying joke.

*laughing*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
so I can't get no woman wood. imagine that, no ladies post at 'tk'. guess I'll go back to jacking-off and slapping nuts.

*laughing like a motha*

this ain't jack-shit. *lauuuuughing*

jack

wow, quadruple post shit sniffing! Imagine that.

How's my ass taste, pwned one? I had asparagus last night so it should be nice and ripe :D

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
**laughing**

liar! liar!

ask 'devilman' or 'kevin' what was my building numbers where I lived when we worked together.

put up or shut up.

I'm about 15 minutes from both of those maroons.

still crickets...liar. truth is you have nothing, right?

truth is, ... you don't talk too 'kevin', 'steve' or 'jeff' on facebook.

c'mon 'jack', put up or shut up.

Last edited:

jack

Fuck off you dumb fuck. It's YOU that is lying.

Lunch next week? You're lying about that.

Friends with them? You're lying about that. They hate you. Probably more than I do. You know we did this years ago, and you still pull the same tired old fishcart. The truth is I see Lox, and Jeff and Kevin and Steve on FB pmuch whenever I like. Many others that used to post here like Cory Fuka and Lilac too. They're on my friends list and I've known them for years. Take that to the fishtank porch monkey.

Go sweep the kitchen, it reeks of fish like you do liar.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
ask 'steve' what our supervisor name was when we worked together when were at 'the kingdom'.

pm that if you really talk to him on facebook. let's put this lying thing to rest.

'Kevin' is the person who brung me there.

^you know that 'jack'.^

jack

LOL Steve and I don't talk about you, except when making fun of you on FB. If you recall, steve was a poster at the original Kingdom mostly on Bissettes forum which I kixked your sorry ass off of, and we've stayed friends ever since.

You are one sad motherfucker, but I think you knew that.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
For real.

I'm talking about a actual born female, with natural pussy and breast. a toni, not toney.

a real women, not that guy who tucks his sausage away, that wears a turtle neck...to hide the adammmmmm's apple.

Are there any women at troll kingdom?

bottom line is, i thought a troll female was looking to give her internet pussy/cyber-fuck away. that was all.

anyone female wants to get... cyber-freaky? let's get it on! pm me your sexist picks.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
LOL and I just talked to both devilman and Kevin.

They both say you're completely full of shit as usual.

LOL Steve and I don't talk about you, except when making fun of you on FB.

You are one sad motherfucker, but

*laughing*...at your pathetic ass.

*laughing out loud* give this bull up, and retire. your shit/schtick is stank and outdated.

holla black! get that info from 'steve' and I'll take your ignorant bullshit seriously.

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

*laughing out loud* give this bull up, and retire. your shit/schtick is stank and outdated.

holla black! get that info from 'steve' and I'll take your ignorant bullshit seriously.

*laughing*

You give your bullcrap up first.

How'd that meetup with Conchaga go? To see that Dallas Cowboy game? Oh that's right you made some pathetic lameass excuse and pussied out.

jack

Like I said. I talk to them both regularly on FB, and your name never comes up except as a reference to how fucking stupid you are.

No one cares what you think monkey boy. Go fuck yourself.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I need a woman who wears a raspberry beret, the kind you find in a second hand store.

jack

I let Prince's estate know you were plagiarizing his song.

You're welcome!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I need a woman who wears a raspberry beret, the kind you find in a second hand store.
Translation: I need a woman to dress up as a sexy deer and pelt me with raspberries that I'll pretend are deer scat.

Freak.