Dear Donovan

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Dear Do - I can call you Do, right, like you call me El?

Come sit across the table from me and have a glass of iced tea. Its peach. You'll like it.

I'm all ears. Talk to me.

:who?me?:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh, and be wary. Onyxoverdrive/VKD will be jealous that I've started this thread addressed to you. Don't pay him any mind.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
*crickets*

I'd really like to hear more about your master manipulation abilities.

Honest.

I find it fascinating.

Nothing like a little hubris in the morning over coffee. Right?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Please don't confuse my current status as Jack's windmill to tilt at, for any sort of indicator that I've decided you're less repugnant. People like yourself deserve to be toyed with on behalf of all the Mexican service workers you've abused over the years.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Please don't confuse my current status as Jack's windmill to tilt at, for any sort of indicator that I've decided you're less repugnant. People like yourself deserve to be toyed with on behalf of all the Mexican service workers you've abused over the years.

This is the difference berween you and Jack. He comes off as a lunatic when he is out dick slinging. Effective but scary. But, Jack is awesome at charming - makes him attractive. You, on the other hand, just can't do charming. But, get you all riled up with your pseudo self righteousness and you get all magnificent like with your posturing and vocabulary and such.

It is interesting that you find it abusive that a person doesn't want to be forced to speak a language not their own. That you are biased, bigoted, predjudicial, racist, and in general selective in how you apply your judgment seems to escape your logic.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
P.S. Do - change your avatar to a windmill - a cute one please.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

6303.imgcache.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This is the difference berween you and Jack. He comes off as a lunatic when he is out dick slinging. Effective but scary. But, Jack is awesome at charming - makes him attractive. You, on the other hand, just can't do charming. But, get you all riled up with your pseudo self righteousness and you get all magnificent like with your posturing and vocabulary and such.

It is interesting that you find it abusive that a person doesn't want to be forced to speak a language not their own. That you are biased, bigoted, predjudicial, racist, and in general selective in how you apply your judgment seems to escape your logic.

Because I don't choose to waste my energies on trying to charm a person I find repugnant doesn't mean I can't, just that I won't. Your pathological need to seek out abusive and psychologically damaging relationships is worth noting, however. You must feel like you deserve to be punished.

Don't forget you also hate retarded people and gays. And you don't want the brown ones in your 7-11, neighborhood, county, state or country.

Go talk to Onyx, he likes to abuse you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You sound jelly, bro.

Ding!

Banned
This is the difference berween you and Jack. He comes off as a lunatic when he is out dick slinging.

jack IS a lunatic.

'Jack is awesome at charming - makes him attractive.'

yes he's a true gentleman: 'FUCK YOU ALL IN THE NECK', 'LET ME COAT YOUR UVULA WITH MY PECKER SNOT' 'RAPE YOU IN YOUR ASS WITH A RUSTY CHAINSAW'

if you find a 4 foot sociopathic, obese ugly bald gnome 'attractive' you need an eye transplant

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Is that obese thing based on body mass or width versus height? At 4 foot tall, appearance doesn't really equate with obesity. And eye transplants aren't possible. Cornea transplants are. So offering an eye transplant is fraudulent.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
In this thread, Donovan takes a break from party rocking at club Le Mock to take a few drags of a crinkled fag in the parking lot. While in the parking lot, he defends himself relentlessly from the mocking of the losers who could not get into club le Mock.

Some winner who cares about the opinion of losers in a parking lot, two timing hypocritical dumbass (of the year).

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Hey Donovan, want to know why you'll never be as good as Riotgear? Because when he thinks low of something, he sticks to it. That's why he's not posting and you are. Go take more notes.

P.S. Buy a button up shirt with a lot of windmills on it and make it your new avatar, make sure to make it a bathroom mirror shot.