Dear The Saint

The Question

Eternal
Maybe by 'stalking' he meant something really odd, like putting a little dress and a wig on a stalk of celery and using it as a voodoo doll.

No you're not.

I know this because I have left the house every single day this week looking totally tore back as I value sleep more than wearing make-up and I'm just going to the gym after I drop the boy off at school anyway so surely you would have commented on how ugly I look first thing in the morning.

Do BDM and Darth drink beer on the weekends while you are stuck cleaning kid poo?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Darth lives 3,000 miles away, I have little idea what he does on the weekends. BDM is not a big drinker at all, we mostly spend the weekends together and running errands. The boy is a little old for me to have to clean up his poo, he's fully potty trained as he is 5 years old.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Everybody knows what I do on the weekends.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
We should meet in Las Vegas. I hear it is a weekend vacation spot for Phoenixians.

Las Vegas, yet another American shithole.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
No you're not.

I know this because I have left the house every single day this week looking totally tore back as I value sleep more than wearing make-up and I'm just going to the gym after I drop the boy off at school anyway so surely you would have commented on how ugly I look first thing in the morning.

You visit a gym about as much as I visit a synagogue, you fat fuck. You are nothing more than the 'before' image for diet ads, you skank. The only thing you attract are FLIES.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Never watched Firefly