Detective Jibbles on the case:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Jibbles said:
It's also pretty interesting when he claims he doesn't log on here. It would appear as if he lurks in another browser or signs out and lurks.

He spends quite a bit of time here is what I realized during my Jacklerchat investigation. Watched him log on a few times to report "Flaglerchat" socks and then deny to have ever logged on, despite showing him screenshots.

He's peculiar, that's for sure. So much so I feel bad that he can't control his compulsions. Must be difficult for him to draw the line between reality and his lies.

and

Jibbles said:
So I just went and perused the topic I linked, to see what was going on.

Anyone else notice how friendly Jacklerchat is with Obnoxious Bitch? I could have sworn I saw some nasty exchanges between him and OB a few months back and now they're buddy-buddy?

It's as if Jack sees no threat from Flaglerchat/OB after he fled RH.

Hmmm. Interesting.

2170.imgcache.gif

So quick to sleep with the "enemy".

Lotsa bang for the buck on that thread, it would appear.

Do carry on, Inspector Jibbles.

jack

Do you get it yet Jibbles? Someone that's banned from your board that you've hounded for years now actually, turns out NOT to be who you all say she is after all. That's why I "talk" to her. She posts here freely, and she's most definitely NOT flag.

She got banned at RH because Iggy didn't get along with her very well. That's how it seems to work over there? I'm asking, I don't know, personally. Sure seems that way.

:D

Anyway, glad to see TK is still the main draw for RH...there's always Cody's dick pictures, but in closing, Jibbles.........

You should do a little more digging on your mates there, mate. You might be surprised.

jack

I have a question for the Inspector...why is Cody so desperate to get Iggy's new PI?

jack

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
When I saw the thread title I had images of a hot hooters girl wearing just a Sherlock Holmes cap. Now my stiffy has gone limp. Curse you Jack!!!!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Jibblypuff? Whenever he opens his mouth we fall asleep?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I guess ol Jibbles pkb'd me with the whole inspector thing.

Imitation/flattery and all that.

It's good to be the King.

jack

It's kind of like corroded protein, my best guess.

jack

That was pretty fucking dumb.

jack

Me? Just peachy, thanks for asking. Never better, really :D

You seem pretty angry, though. Your little girlfriend squeezing the base on the upstroke?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Sit back and have a good chuckle with me. The laugh at the end gets me, P.I. R.G.

I understand. You gotta milk the sock bit for all you can get out of it. The problem is no one ever really cared as much as you needed them to and my guess is you don't really have anything else.

Are you interesting Jibbbles? Or is it accusations of duals you specialize in running with.

Like I said - Works everytime. Now you have to demarginalize yourself if you want to have even the most basic conversation. Or shut down the sock.

LOL Good luck!

Cody

I have some of iggys new pi already. She knows she can trust me. Sorta. In time she will know she can trust me just as much as you can jack. You dont see me tossing your number and address about. Dennis found you from a general location and a full name. The klan has connections. Send him an email and ask him to forward you the original email i sent him.

jack

You are a crazy person, Cody. Can't tell if it's actual batshit insanity, but you need a newsstand for your issues, darling.

Cody

Btw jack, youre back on ignore. Sorry man but scrolling past your shit is just getting old.