Dichen Lachman in Torchwood

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Is that the asian chick you all thought was hot from Dollhouse?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well I dont know about hot, but she could act the pants off Duckshoe.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Which is weird because she was always terrible in Neighbours.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yes, yes it is. And Lachman's onscreen brother Zeke.

I'd forgotten you had Dirk in your av too. They kind of compliment eachother.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Since I also have an actress from neighbours, yes they do, you are only missing a cartoon robot of some kind.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Bloody Torchwood!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
BARROWMAN

whisky

Boobie inspector
Its about time I made myself a new AV as well, when I can be arsed to make one.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Since I also have an actress from neighbours, yes they do, you are only missing a cartoon robot of some kind.

Well the planet in the background is Caprica, home of the Cylons, so that kind of counts!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
GETTING BACK ON TOPIC

Torchwood Season 4 (or Torchwood USA) is now offically called: "Torchwood: Mircale Day".

MIRACleday.jpg

Because that doesn't sound retarded at all.

Anyway, plot overview:

The plot of Miracle Day is the most explosive Torchwood storyline yet. One day, nobody dies. All across the world, nobody dies. And then the next day, and the next, and the next, people keep aging -- they get hurt and sick -- but they never die. The result: a population boom, overnight. With all the extra people, resources are finite. It’s said that in four months’ time, the human race will cease to be viable. But this can’t be a natural event – someone’s got to be behind it. It’s a race against time as C.I.A. agent Rex Matheson investigates a global conspiracy. The answers lie within an old, secret British institute. As Rex keeps asking “What is Torchwood?", he’s drawn into a world of adventure, and a threat to change what it means to be human, forever.

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2011/01/torchwood-miracle-day-details.html

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I hope Jack kills another family member to save the world.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Sounds like a first episode with very little of the cast we already know about in, with probably Jack appearing in the last few seconds.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
The plot of Miracle Day is the most explosive Torchwood storyline yet. One day, nobody dies. All across the world, nobody dies. And then the next day, and the next, and the next, people keep aging -- they get hurt and sick -- but they never die.
Yeah, and then Jack and his brother call a medium who helps them do an astral journey, and they find one of the Reapers - a cute one, ftr - and realize that a demon kills those for his dastardly plans and then Jack and his brother save the day by shooting salt... oh. Wrong show. My bad. :noidea:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's an interesting scifi idea with lots of scope, but it sounds like it has typical RTD hallmarks (I don't know if RTD's involved or not, but the whole world being affected by something simultaneously... that basically happens in every RTD story).

Kind of weird that in trying to get everything back to normal, the characters will be committing genocide, but I do like that kind of fucked up thinking. The scenes where the government was debating which children to give to the aliens were the most thought provoking and engaging bits of Children of Earth.

Also, is that the actual logo? What happened to the nice classy one? I wonder what the significance of genetic markers is.