Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dichen Lachman in Torchwood

Who wants to bet that it's entirely Jack's fault that the whole world goes immortal? Given that, you know, Jack is immortal...

Good point.

Jack: "This is my fault. I have to solve this - ALONE!"

Gwen: "Can I come too?"

Jack: "... Yeah, I guess."

It's an interesting scifi idea with lots of scope, but it sounds like it has typical RTD hallmarks (I don't know if RTD's involved or not, but the whole world being affected by something simultaneously... that basically happens in every RTD story).

I believe RTD is the showrunner, yeah.

I watched Aeon Flux last night, it had Liz 10 and the cyberwoman in it.

And Peter Postlewieght, not to be mixed up with Bob Peck.

Yeah, the remake of Clash of the Titans wasn't that good. But it's got Mads Mikkelsen in it. So, I have to watch it whenever it's on.

I feel asleep about ten times during that awful film. The story seemed to be all over the place, which struck me as odd since it must've followed the original fairly closely, which I liked. Didn't help that it had Sam Worthington as the main "character".

I feel asleep about ten times during that awful film. The story seemed to be all over the place, which struck me as odd since it must've followed the original fairly closely, which I liked. Didn't help that it had Sam Worthington as the main "character".

Sam's hit and miss for me. I liked him in this Australian film I saw that also had Abbie Cornish in it, but then he was meh in both Terminator: Salvation and COTT.

I didn't think he was that great in Avatar either. Maybe they wanted a toned down performance so it wouldn't distract from the visuals and all the details about the Navi culture, but I don't think it would've hurt to have a more charismatic actor as the lead, rather than one who sounds bored all the time.

The only good bit in Terminator Salvation was the giant robot that had motorcycles coming out of its knees.