Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dichen Lachman in Torchwood

It's like they abducted some british actors and tried to make them seamlessly fit into a CSI-like show with massive explosions and helicopters and scenes with more than 3 extras. Could be good, though.

I have many questions:

Q1: Will the the fat guy who Gwen can't bring herself to dump still be in it moping around?

Q2: Do we think America is ready for Captain Jack Harness to pick up young men in bars?

Q3: Do you think they actually thought replacing the letter S with the letter Z in "Starz" was a good idea? Maybe a bunch of them got together and nodded and said it sounded cool, not sure...

Q4: I saw two hand held rockets in the trailer, one of which did the full 3D explosive zoom towards the camera. How do you think they described that in the script?

The sound played on that video but not the VIDEO part OR WHATEVER...

I didn't care for Torchwood, but I'll give this one a chance, I GUESS.

1 yes
2 probably not
3 yes
4 rocket goes right towards the fucking screen, it will look awsome (snorts cocaine off a prostitutes tits)

The answer to question three is probably the same reason SciFi changed to SyFy.

Yeah, but it'll continually disappoint the audience who tune in for the '70s blaxploitation movies by showing space wrestling and space ghost hunter shows.

And space ghost hunting sounds awesome too. Every week Space Ghost hunts down and zaps the elusive Zorak(Moltar and Brak too).

Space wrestling would be cool because if someone gets thrown out of the ring they'll just keep floating off for eternity, twirling and twirling and twirling.