Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disrupting the Gutters?

BLACKFOOT said:
Tell me this. Why did you give Celtic Samurai my Kingdom pass-word?

Are you talking about something you misunderstood almost half a decade ago?

I never gave anyone anything. I was admin to the board. I had no access to passwords. I could scramble yours If I wanted to, or change your name, or fuck with you all the endless ways I did until I finally permabanned you, but I never gave anyone your password.

You posted shit that was completely humiliating, as I recall (much like you routinely do here) and when you were chastised for it, you claimed I gave CS your password, and he posted it under your name.

Which makes you PWNED five fucking years after the fact over a misunderstanding.

I realize all your little masturbating fanboy budz are all over there cheering you on. But you're the reason the Gutters over there suck so bad. You're a moron. Illiterate. Foolish. Stupid. Moronic. Unattractive.

Advanced asperger's cases have more ability to discern information than you do.

PLEASE GOD TELL ME IT'S A FUCKING ACT, THAT YOU AREN'T REALLY THAT DUMB MOTHERFUCKING PERSON STANDING NEXT TO THAT RETARDED HUMMER

BUT HEY - HE DOESN'T HOLD GRUDGES, HE JUST FOLLOWS YOU TO EVERY BOARD FOR THE BISCUITS!

jack said:
I never gave anyone anything. I was admin to the board. I had no access to passwords. I could scramble yours If I wanted to, or change your name, or fuck with you all the endless ways I did until I finally permabanned you, but I never gave anyone your password.

You posted shit that was completely humiliating, as I recall (much like you routinely do here) and when you were chastised for it, you claimed I gave CS your password, and he posted it under your name.

Which makes you PWNED five fucking years after the fact over a misunderstanding.

I realize all your little masturbating fanboy budz are all over there cheering you on. But you're the reason the Gutters over there suck so bad. You're a moron. Illiterate. Foolish. Stupid. Moronic. Unattractive.

That's how Celtic got my pass-word fuck head. You and Celtic hacked my Kingdom account, And then you and Celtic managed to steal my e-mail. I have the IP Address saved on my message board. There was someone else involved in this plot, but I will keep that a secret for now.

And another thang, gnome.

He was also a moderator of the kingdom. Don't fuck with me Jack.
:laugh:

jack said:
PLEASE GOD TELL ME IT'S A FUCKING ACT, THAT YOU AREN'T REALLY THAT DUMB MOTHERFUCKING PERSON STANDING NEXT TO THAT RETARDED HUMMER

You're a fucking idiot

ass_soap.gif

I wonder if Blackdick thinks he's going to score with the Hummer? Maybe I should counter with pics of me slouching in front of my white G.

Bitch.

Gagh said:
BUT IT'S A SHARED ACCOUNT, SO THOSE PM'S COULD BE FROM ANYONE!!

I WONDER WHO IS CONTROLLING IT??? OMG WHAT A MYSTERY!
It's not really a shared account, but thanks for paying attention.

jack said:

I would almost respect him if it was an act. Almost.