Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disrupting the Gutters?

jack said:
That would be your wife. She swallows well, too.
I'm not interested in marrying your daughter, thanks, and I think it's disguting that you make her swallow your semen.

SWITCHEROO one trick pony. We were discussing the fellating merits your wife possesses. What do you think?

I think she's pretty good, considering who she's been practicing on.

You may have been discussing swallowing my daughters semen, but I think that's because you're a little confused, sexually.

You're wife tells me that. Often, actually.

We were discussing your daughter and how you instruct her in fellatio. As I stated, I am not interested in marrying her. Enjoy finding a guy to take responsibility for that train wreck.

You may have been fantasizing having such a conversation, but that's because the depths of your perversion allow you to perceive such depravity.

Your wife, however LOVES teh cock.

I can understand why you would want to turn the conversation away from the disgusting acts you inflict upon your own flesh and blood.

ping_pong-07.gif