Do you expect a terrorist attack?

Tyrant

It might disappear when we stop killing them.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Messenger said:
It might disappear when we stop killing them.

Um Hmmm - That's why they blow up trains in Mumbai - because "we" are killing them. That's why they slaughter schoolchildren in Ossetia - because "we" are killing them. That's why they behead little girls going to christian school in Indonesia - because "we" are killing them. That's why they slit the throats of other muslims in Algeria and throw the bodies down wells - because "we" are killing them. That's why they're ethnically cleansing blacks from Darfur - because "we" are killing them.

try again

Tyrant

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Um Hmmm - That's why they blow up trains in Mumbai - because "we" are killing them. That's why they slaughter schoolchildren in Ossetia - because "we" are killing them. That's why they behead little girls going to christian school in Indonesia - because "we" are killing them. That's why they slit the throats of other muslims in Algeria and throw the bodies down wells - because "we" are killing them. That's why they're ethnically cleansing blacks from Darfur - because "we" are killing them.
According to you they're all savages anyway. I thought "we" have been at war with them since Constantinople. Surely such carnage should give you a stiffy at the very least.

try again
No need.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Messenger said:
According to you they're all savages anyway. I thought "we" have been at war with them since Constantinople.

No. "They" have been at war (jihad) with the entire non-muslim world (dar al harb) since their pedophile Prophet (May His Anal Warts Never Heal In Hell) died in 632 ad.

Constantinople didn't fall to the sub-human muslim scum until 1453.

Tyrant

So why aren't their nations are war? Is there a massive Muslim conspiracy involving the heads of state of every Islamic nation?

What's your idea of a solution?

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Messenger said:
So why aren't their nations are war? Is there a massive Muslim conspiracy involving the heads of state of every Islamic nation?

You think they're not? Mohammed (May the Fleas of His Beard Torment Him in Hell for Eternity) said, "War is Deceit", and thus gave sanction to muslims to lie to infidels in the cause of Islam. Case in point: Saudi Arabia, a despotic monarchy that talks out of one side of it's mouth to the West, while out of the other funds madrassas and Islamic centers across the western world that export the most virulent and hateful form of Wahabi Islam.

There is not a single muslim on this planet that can be trusted.

What's your idea of a solution?

I've stated it many, many times:

ISLAM DELENDA EST!

Islam must be utterly destroyed!

Do we need to kill every single muslim? If we have to, but I don't think we do. Just as we didn't have to kill every German to destroy Nazism, every Italian to destroy Fascism or every Nip to destroy Japanese Militarism; so too we need only kill as many muslim scum as need killing to force the other muslims to realize that this Islam thing really isn't a good idea.

Once these surviving muslims renounce Islam, or reform to the extent that it is no longer a political ideology, then the muslims can rejoin the Family of Man. Until such time as that happens, all muslims have abrogated their humanity and are nothing more than subhuman animals in need of extirmination.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Laker_Girl said:
If the people you know have lost their entire life savings in the last 6 years well then, I'd call them lousy investors or I'd summize that they didn't have much in savings to begin with.
Tell that to the workers at Enron.

The economy thriving trickles down, if the rich are doing well so are the not so rich and worker bees.
Funny that I don't see that-- I'm one of those worker bees. If I were working full time at my maximum possible pay, I'd be grossing under $30,000 a year a most. Because I'm in school, and I'm several years off from my maximum pay WITHOUT going into management, which I refuse to do because it is unneeded stress in my life, my top yearly gross at my current amount of hours is half that.
Most corporate ethic I am aware of-- including mine-- focuses on the customer and the bottom line. My corporation is finally waking up that they've been screwing their employees over, and it will take a lot of time before things can get marginally better.
You're just so quick to believe everyone living more than paycheck to paycheck is greedy. Try being more realistic. Taxes are getting paid by the well to do, trust me.
But they're the ones that push most for a tax cut. Tax cuts don't do me a lot of good-- if anything, they'll lower my tax refund. I look forward to that refund.

If you're making less than $50,000.00 a year, which I do by the way, and you've saddled yourself with a Lyqwnorama or choose to live beyond your means (i.e. credit card debt) and can't afford the essentials, whose fault is that exactly? Hm, not mine. I've been hit by everything you've cited but not so much that I couldn't afford to pay them, it's called sacrifice. There are an awful lot of people in this country trying to live champaign lives on beer budget.
And some of us will be straddled with school loans for years after leaving school. Up until now, I've paid for my own schooling, and have for the first time taken out a loan. I hate the notion of owing somebody money. But I can't afford my degree by what I make now-- my parents don't pay for my school, I don't have any scholarships.
My particular degree demands that I have additional expenses-- big ones. I've had to by my own clarinet, the school doesn't have loaners, and my old one is a piece of crap. I bought my own soprano sax, and am paying off an overhaul for another sax. My lessons are another $100-200 per term ON TOP OF tuition.
And I'm at the least expensive public university in my state.

...[W]hat that is is pride. My parents had nothing but an idea and built it and built it and made it successful, so successful they can now afford to live, save, and invest off of it. So successful that they were able to raise four children with it, live in an exclusive neighborhood because of it, belong to an exclusive cuontry club with it, buy each one of their children a car at 16with it, send those kids to the finest colleges they could get into without ever a loan being mentioned. No my friend that's the sweet smell of the American dream realized. If you work hard enough you can achieve it too. The problem we have here is people wanting things handed to them and people like you validating that.
Good for them. Some of us have those dreams but will have much harder time to achieve it.

I've worked for minimum wage and lived on my own while doing it and while it sucks and doesn't afford many luxuries it is absolutely possible. You might have to get a cheaper place,
Still out of my range.
get a roomate,
Not a feasible choice for everyone.
eat brown label brand foods,
That I'll agree with.
spend a few more nights home than you'd like,
And pay them $250/month for rent :roll: (And that's cheaper than anywhere around here)
and not have children you can't afford
That can't be said enough-- different topic, though.
but that's the sacrifice you make when you choose not to get an education or go into a trade such as I did back in the day.
Or the sacrifice that needs to be made even by some people getting an education.

No, no Sarek, after the last fiasco during the Clinton Administration my parents have taken the advantage of having a Republican president and shored up their business, slimmed down the product line and the chow line. My parents' business will provide exactly what it needs to provide for them... and me if I continue to be so lucky. Once again, it's called HARD WORK. You should tell your friends to hop down off of their pity pots and try it sometime.
Or tell them not to get useless degrees like in teaching or music... :roll:
Call it a lifestyle choice if you like, but some of us go into these fields because we genuinely enjoy it, then get screwed over by loans just for the tuition. For the instruments. For the lessons. For the tests.
Education is getting screwed over up here, thanks to both inept school district administrations and private interests screaming 'lower taxes'. State funding of the University System has been slashed.
Our roads are in an abysmal state, from obsolete freeways to deteriorating bridges and roads. One freeway needs to be completely relocated-- where's the money going to come from?
That's right-- taxes.
The measures in our state that would put a cap on state spending and to allow people to use the same tax structure on their state income tax as the ferderal both failed. (70% against spending caps; 63% against tax deductions)
Both the library and school levies in my county passed.
I guess we said yes to more taxes. Hmmm...

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
You think they're not? Mohammed (May the Fleas of His Beard Torment Him in Hell for Eternity) said, "War is Deceit", and thus gave sanction to muslims to lie to infidels in the cause of Islam. Case in point: Saudi Arabia, a despotic monarchy that talks out of one side of it's mouth to the West, while out of the other funds madrassas and Islamic centers across the western world that export the most virulent and hateful form of Wahabi Islam.

ISLAM DELENDA EST!

Do we need to kill every single muslim? If we have to, but I don't think we do. Just as we didn't have to kill every German to destroy Nazism, every Italian to destroy Fascism or every Nip to destroy Japanese Militarism; so too we need only kill as many muslim scum as need killing to force the other muslims to realize that this Islam thing really isn't a good idea.

Once these surviving muslims renounce Islam, or reform to the extent that it is no longer a political ideology, then the muslims can rejoin the Family of Man. Until such time as that happens, all muslims have abrogated their humanity and are nothing more than subhuman animals in need of extirmination.

"extermination"

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I just figured that if you’re going to advocate the mass extermination of an entire race/religion, you can at least spell it right. :p

Tyrant

Gurk_MacGuintey said:

Iraq was pretty secular. It was at one point the most progressive Arab/Islamic state in the entire Middle East despite the strict dictatorship Saddam imposed.

If Saudi Arabia is so terrible because of the hateful aspect of the religion it subscribes to, why is the US in bed with it? If Islam is the enemy then surely the West, specifically the White House, can appreciate the threat it poses?... or maybe they are simply in bed with them because the Saudi's roll over and play lapdog?

What I'm trying to illustrate is that Muslim Fundamentalism is not the centerpiece of Middle Eastern or Muslim motivation, and not the reason that the West is so engaged in that part of the world these days.

ISLAM DELENDA EST!

There are plenty of Christian Zionists who believe every resource at our disposal should be dedicated towards the defense of Israel, by any means necessary. Nazism, Fascism, and Shinto occupied a strong part of their respective states' ideologies. Muslim Fundamentalism does not. It's a bunch of radicals in caves. I don't find the analogy accurate.

I think you're confusing the Fundamentalist part with Islam as a whole. Why are Turkey and Saudi Arabia and Kuwait allies of the United States if they are Islamic, and if Islam is such an enemy of humanity?

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Sarek said:
I just figured that if you’re going to advocate the mass extermination of an entire race/religion, you can at least spell it right. :p

Muslim isn't a "race", stupid. If you're going to defend the subhuman enemies of human civilization, at least define them correctly.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Muslim isn't a "race", stupid. If you're going to defend the subhuman enemies of human civilization, at least define them correctly.

That's why I added /religion asshat. Next time read first.

And unlike you. I'm not narrow minded enough to blame the entire Muslim faith for the problems of a few.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Messenger said:
Iraq was pretty secular. It was at one point the most progressive Arab/Islamic state in the entire Middle East despite the strict dictatorship Saddam imposed.

Ba'athism is nothing more than Islamic Fascism. Research Mohammed Qutb and the Muslim Brotherhood and how this relates to the Ba'athist movement.

If Saudi Arabia is so terrible because of the hateful aspect of the religion it subscribes to, why is the US in bed with it?

Oil.

If Islam is the enemy then surely the West, specifically the White House, can appreciate the threat it poses?... or maybe they are simply in bed with them because the Saudi's roll over and play lapdog?

Oil.

What I'm trying to illustrate is that Muslim Fundamentalism is not the centerpiece of Middle Eastern or Muslim motivation, and not the reason that the West is so engaged in that part of the world these days.

What you fail to comprehend is that there is no such thing as a "moderate muslim". Consider: When the pope quotes an historical figure who was mildly critical of Islam, or when a newspaper publishes car-freaking-toons that are mildly disparaging of Islam, the muslims go ape shit across the globe and march in the street, burn things down, threaten to behead everyone and kill innocent people.

Yet when muslim jihadis commit unspeakable atrocities, such as flying airplanes into buildings, slaughtering a school full of children or beheading teenaged girls for the crime of being christians, what do we hear from these same muslims across the globe?

A resounding silence.

The fact is that jihadis like Bin Laden, Zarqowi and Mohammed Atta can only be defined as "good muslims" according to Koran, Hadith and Sunnah. This is why we hear virtually no criticiscm of jihadis from within the Umma of Islam - because muslims can't possibly criticize "good muslims", can they?

There are plenty of Christian Zionists who believe every resource at our disposal should be dedicated towards the defense of Israel, by any means necessary. Nazism, Fascism, and Shinto occupied a strong part of their respective states' ideologies. Muslim Fundamentalism does not. It's a bunch of radicals in caves. I don't find the analogy accurate.

These jihadis do not represent the "radical fringe" of Islam - they represent the "purest core" of Islam. This is what you fail to grasp.

I think you're confusing the Fundamentalist part with Islam as a whole. Why are Turkey and Saudi Arabia and Kuwait allies of the United States if they are Islamic, and if Islam is such an enemy of humanity?

"War is Deceit" ~ Mohammed

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Sarek said:
That's why I added /religion asshat. Next time read first.

The only reason to even put "race" in there is to garner pc sympathy for subhuman dogs who want to kill you. If you knew muslim has nothing to do with race, why did you write it?

Did you look up sophistry yet?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
The only reason to even put "race" in there is to garner pc sympathy for subhuman dogs who want to kill you. If you knew muslim has nothing to do with race, why did you write it?

Because I've heard "Muslim" referred to as both a race and a religion. Tho religion is the predominant association with the word.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Gurk_MacGuintey said:

Have you looked up bigoted, racist, narrow minded, asshole yet?

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Sarek said:
Because I've heard "Muslim" referred to as both a race and a religion.

So, since you've heard ignorant dumbasses refer to muslims as a "race" you think it's a legitimate usage even though you supposedly know better?

And here I've heard you were a drooling retard, but I've found you're actually just a fucking idiot.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Sarek said:
Have you looked up bigoted, racist, narrow minded, asshole yet?

I'll own to the bigotry, etnic pride and assholishness, but I don't think a mind can get mush smaller than yours.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
I'll own to the bigotry, etnic pride and assholishness, but I don't think a mind can get mush smaller than yours.

Whatever. Seems much more developed than yours either way I look at it. ;)