DO YOU HATE YOUR STUPID FUCKING BODY?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
DO YOU HATE YOUR STUPID FUCKING DEFORMED, DECAYING, DYING BODY OF SHIT AND HOW SIMPLY LIVING IN IT BECOMES MORE PAINFUL WITH EVERY PASISNG FUCKING YEAR?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
YES.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.

mescalito

no, but i sure do hate tossing up my innards after too much mescal with that pesky little worm swimming around inside.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YES! But I didn't used to.

CaptainWacky

My right foot sticks out sideways becasue my ankle curves or something and it seems to be getting worse as I get older and eventually it'll bend all the way back and I'll have one forward foot and one backward ldflhasghl.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I can no longer snort cocaine off a strippers tits without wondering if I locked the car, and if I had applied for an ISA.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
WHERE'S MY FUCKING SPIDEY SENSES IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW

NOT ONE BUT TWO BROWN RECLUSES BIT ME WHEN I WAS 8 AND MY BODY BETRAYED ME BY NOT GIVING ME SUPERPOWERS

SO FUCK MY BODY

CaptainWacky

I hate it when I become aware of my body and start shaking because it's all I am.

CaptainWacky

I have to beat my chest with my fist to keep my heart beating.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I occasionally wake up gagging/choking and think OH THIS IS IT but then I relax my throat muscles and slowly gain my breath back. Then I look around the house and think "This is the way you want your loved ones to see you and sort through your affairs? CLEAN THIS PLACE UP AND GET ORGANIZED YOU ASSHOLE!

Then I watch some more TV.

CaptainWacky

Don't get me started on my cock.

CaptainWacky

Not often enough.