Do you Think? At the Movies With Love Child

Love Child

One Love
I just watched V for Vendetta, I loved that movie, I am sure I will have to go post about that in the MF because of Natalie Portman.

Love Child

One Love
I also watched The Hammer with Adam Carolla. Highly recomend it, but I can't remember why at this time sorry.

Love Child

One Love
Oh and then I watched "Something about Mary" or whatever it is "Theres something about Mary?" Anyway that was cute.
Watched THe Full Monte, also cute.

I think I'm going to watch another movie in a moment or I already watched a movie, but I can't remember.

Love Child

One Love
Well just finished "I love you man" it was cute. Next I will be watching Transformers 2, I've never seen the first one.
I am waiting for "The inventor of lies" (or lying?) to come out. I also have some sort of "drag me to hell" movie that I picked out just to pick out-totally lame, don't even feel like watching it now.
fun fun
(not really) (or maybe)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Skip the transformers one.

Seph

Retired Account
both transformers are whack

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well just finished "I love you man" it was cute. Next I will be watching Transformers 2, I've never seen the first one.
I am waiting for "The inventor of lies" (or lying?) to come out. I also have some sort of "drag me to hell" movie that I picked out just to pick out-totally lame, don't even feel like watching it now.
fun fun
(not really) (or maybe)

The Invention of Lying.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Id like to watch The Opening Of Misty Beethoven with you :)

jack

You talking bout the Penthouse film? Caligula?

That was awesome, right around the same time period.

Seph

Retired Account
i was talking bout the malcom mcdowell film which is virtually 1 huge orgy... lol

Seph

Retired Account
he fucks his mum sister, everyone bwahahahaha

wadya say cunt? fancy it?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's better known by the more common spelling of Caligula. It caused outrage when it was released over here.

jack

It broke a lot of people's film hymens in the States too

Seph

Retired Account

Seph

Retired Account
ok thx for not making me think im a nutjob.