Donate Credits To Me

Kermit

Banned
Dear Gear,

Thank you for giving me your credits. Please donate more to me. It's fun to have money when you people have nothing to sell, and there's nothing I want from people who are beneath me.

Other members should donate to me, because I'm new, and yet the most interesting, and therefore valuable member of your website.

Unfortunately I cannot add any of you as friends. As mentioned above, you people are beneath me, and I cannot bring myself to pretend, even on the internet, that I like you or wish to have anything to do with you.

I prefer to think of this website as a social experiment. Like the researchers who go study gorillas. Intelligent animals, yes, but not worthy of being thought of as humans, or to have a deeper meaningful interactions.

Please respect my privacy and have respect for me, a superior to your dum-dum intellects. I assure you, I am trying to have as much respect for you as I can possibly muster.

Good day.

Seph

Retired Account
:bailey:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This has never been done before.

Welcome new and completely original poster.

I was thinking this exact thought as you wrote it. Sympatico!

Kermit

Banned
Thank you for donating to me "Love Child."

If the rest of you,

(which is like 4 people, because this board, or should I say "BORED",is pathetic)

would like to donate to your new MASTER, please give generously to me

KERMIT

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Thank you for donating to me "Love Child."

If the rest of you,

(which is like 4 people, because this board, or should I say "BORED",is pathetic)

would like to donate to your new MASTER, please give generously to me

KERMIT
[YOUTUBE]XBDpIHH4glE[/YOUTUBE]

Seph

Retired Account
:bailey: