Donovan

eloisel

Forever Empress E
When I saw this little clip I thought of you.

[YOUTUBE]7dvqI1l9cW4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm pretty much living rent-free inside your head, aren't I?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
LOL. Rent free is the only way you could afford to live in my head! I've yet to wake up in the middle of the night and grab a pen and piece of paper so I could jot down things to write to you. And, you haven't been memoralized in my signature forever (or at least a very long time).

Actually, surprisingly, I was wondering what happened to 'Gear. I thought he decided to make TK his home away from home but I haven't seen him around here. Dropped into that ootikof spinoff board and saw the thread you were having your usual "Donovan is indignant because a white person made a 'racist' remark" conversation. Then, someone who is friends with someone I am friends with on FB posted that little video above. It was purely coincidental.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
LOL. Rent free is the only way you could afford to live in my head! I've yet to wake up in the middle of the night and grab a pen and piece of paper so I could jot down things to write to you. And, you haven't been memoralized in my signature forever (or at least a very long time).

Actually, surprisingly, I was wondering what happened to 'Gear. I thought he decided to make TK his home away from home but I haven't seen him around here. Dropped into that ootikof spinoff board and saw the thread you were having your usual "Donovan is indignant because a white person made a 'racist' remark" conversation. Then, someone who is friends with someone I am friends with on FB posted that little video above. It was purely coincidental.

You say as much, and yet your first thought on returning here was to look me up. You missed me, how sweet.

Yeah, I'm over there fucking with another racist. It amuses me, and there are quite a few of you roaming the internet so I never really run out of chewtoys that way. Am I supposed to somehow feel bad for pissing off a bigot like I did you? Cuz I really don't.

Meanwhile, Gear appears to have left the building forever. He neglected to have a big dramatic goodbye thread here, but I'm sure he meant to.

Also, Sacryfix wants to know if you'll come join his board representing Troll Kingdom, since Gear is gone and it has evolved into something of a "flametown" common board and neutral ground. I told him I'd pass the message along.

PS re: signatures. Don't get all flattered because I'm too lax to frequently change my sig. It's just not that important to me, so I forget its there. I am kinda partial to the "snake" motif though, so I may keep that a while...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
THREAD OF THE MOTHER FUCKING YEAR

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yes, but does he 'like me' like me or does he *like me* like me? That will greatly determine what he is not getting for Christmas.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yes, but does he 'like me' like me or does he *like me* like me? That will greatly determine what he is not getting for Christmas.
Alzheimer's is a bitch isn't it?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I've heard it is so and I have sympathy for persons with Alzheimer's and for persons who love someone who has Alzheimer's.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
My dad isn't too bad yet, but the doctor told my mom that he is in the early stages of Alzheimer.

No joke, I'm sorry man. There isn't anything easy about it.

jack

Until he forgets who who is?

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
Is this a very polite argument between two people who hold opposing views and somehow are maintaining a relatively high level of decorum as they discuss something? cuz this IS the internet, right? is that my head exploding? oh, yes....yes it is.

:: falls over dead ::

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Is this a very polite argument between two people who hold opposing views and somehow are maintaining a relatively high level of decorum as they discuss something? cuz this IS the internet, right? is that my head exploding? oh, yes....yes it is.

:: falls over dead ::

Nah, we already did the name-calling, hairpulling nasty vicious part. I got bored and moved on, Gear left the interwebz and El is just sending me occasional love letters. Standard TK drama...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It is standard wisdom to keep your friends close and know where your enemies are.

I could love Donovan but he would need to wax and tweeze that unibrow and denounce his hateful ways. Okay, I couldn't love Donovan but I might at least like him a little if he did.

Facts are my internet heart belongs to Jack.

jack

:blushes:

jack

I bet your lips taste like strawberries

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I bet your lips taste like strawberries

They do, but I don't want to kiss you, El does. Her lips taste like old cigars, Gear told me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It is standard wisdom to keep your friends close and know where your enemies are.

I could love Donovan but he would need to wax and tweeze that unibrow and denounce his hateful ways. Okay, I couldn't love Donovan but I might at least like him a little if he did.

Facts are my internet heart belongs to Jack.

Either the unibrow or the hateful ways keeps me warm in the winter time. Since I can't remember which one it is, I plan to get rid of neither. Also, when I get really excited I tend to say "Madre de Dios!" and other generic Spanish phrases, which would piss you off since I am American and being bilingual is a crime here, so it would never work.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
ps. lolol at calling someone on the carpet for ignorant, bigoted behavior being considered "hateful." I didn't haughtily stomp my way out of a seven-eleven because someone spoke to me in spanish and I didn't slam Loktar for the sole reason that he disagreed with me in a public forum, and I didn't publicly ponder how to throw my subordinate under the bus because she was getting too good at my job. I did take exception to someone posting clearly and wilfully ignorant rhetoric against Mexican people, and I did lay the smackdown on some self-glossed "Flamer invaders." In both cases the culprits got what was coming to them. But I'm the one who's "hateul."

Irony. Gotta love it...