Donovan

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I heard you have a forum. Can I get in? Post or PM me the address. I'd love to be part of a Seph/Jack free message board.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Not sure what you're talking about. Aren't you a sock puppet?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm talking about your message board. Can I get in?

Sock puppet........ C'mon man! Don't disrespect me again.

I see you and Jack are punk bitchin each other again. I read your sig.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
ain't up to me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
it's Enke's board.

Seph

Retired Account
Enke.

Can you at least post a link to the site? C'mon man! I'm trying to get in before Seph get there.

Why so desperate you fucking odd twat?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Lol FW are you leaving? You and El should be pals.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm talking about your message board. Can I get in?

Sock puppet........ C'mon man! Don't disrespect me again.

I see you and Jack are punk bitchin each other again. I read your sig.

Jack is my best online friend ever. He just mistook me for someone else. You can find him at Topix boards where he posts as "chatting Flag" or something like that.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Pssst.

It's taken weeks to clean up CeeJay's monkey shit around here. If you let him in, diapers and wet naps. LOTS of them.

Between me, Gear and Loktar did you not think we already filled a broom closet? Ily bought stock in Johnson and Johnson.

Seph

Retired Account
What I don't get is why Charles "NEEDS" to join your board before I do, odd behaviour for someon who is not completely owned.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
What I don't get is why Charles "NEEDS" to join your board before I do, odd behaviour for someon who is not completely owned.

Does he know it's your board to begin with?

Shit, did I hit "PM" or "Post"?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

The same reason a cat pisses on the furnature. To mark it's "territory". Even what isn't his.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yep. A little gear goes a long way. Short man rage is tiresome.

Well at least Jack and Jibbles and whoever else he pretends to be are gone from here. You should be relatively unmolested. Did Enke leave too? I think Gear accidentally insulted her a couple times thinking it was you.