DR DAVE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
He's been killing and eating TKers AGAIN! After he promised he'd stop! I'll never believe another word he says now. This is the reason he hasn't been in chat. It's not because he can't get the chat client to work, that's just a lame excuse. IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BEEN EATING PEOPLE! I don't know about you, but I'm locking all my doors and windows. If Dr. Dave comes knocking at your door, don't let him in! HE WILL EAT YOU! You will be able to tell, because he shows up at your house wearing a bib, and carrying hot sauce and his knife and fork. He just says he wants to use your bathroom. THIS ISN'T TRUE! Let me repeat: HE WILL EAT YOU! **I hear a knock at the door. It's him. Damnit, Dr. Dave! You CANNOT use my restroom! I see that bib! Go away!**
He's coming for YOU next!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
A locked door can't stop Dr. Dave.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Dr. Dave can eat me without a fight if he lets me get a bowl/plate of delicious Loktar first.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DO NOT TAKE ANY OF DR DAVE'S PILLZLOL.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Read some of my Doctor Dave stories for the true untold history of that mad man (err, except it isn't "untold" if I'm telling it, is it?)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
None of your Dr Dave stories show up in similar threads, CONSPIRACY?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Read some of my Doctor Dave stories for the true untold history of that mad man (err, except it isn't "untold" if I'm telling it, is it?)

And I thought I was the only one who realized just how evil he is. Please link to these stories. Notice he hasn't checked in? Notice also how Hambil has been missing for the same period of time? IT'S BECAUSE HE ATE HIM!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think they've been DELETED?!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I figured as much. He doesn't want any record of his crimes. If he's deleted your stories, it means YOU'RE NEXT!