Dual

Weevil

come and post with me.
Whenever i think of a woman, I think of SALT. Because all women are more or less salty and bullshitty. They sure as hell aren't worth SHIT.

Because that's the sad truth. You aren't worth shit, because women represent a strange oval virus that wants to suck us in and spit the marrow out. It's actually sad that we have womenz creeping in on our territory here and now.

Woman are here to feel good about themselves. Men are here to LET them feel good about themselves. Please go away and let us deal with the important issues, you dumb cunt.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Finally a man who has seen through our disguise and is independent enough to expose the female vileness and overall uselessness!! :clap2:

Now you're ready for the next step in your progression to real manhood: realizing that while you know the whole truth, you still will do anything to get in women's pants, so you can scream and kick and struggle as much as you want, if your dick dictates it, you will still be as polite as possible.

Now, I certainly don't want to keep you from dealing with the important issues, so, please, feel free to move along and mark your territory or whatever serious internet business you have to attend to. :whistle:

Weevil

Now you're ready for the next step in your progression to real manhood: realizing that while you know the whole truth, you still will do anything to get in women's pants, so you can scream and kick and struggle as much as you want, if your dick dictates it, you will still be as polite as possible.

Now, I certainly don't want to keep you from dealing with the important issues, so, please, feel free to move along and mark your territory or whatever serious internet business you have to attend to. :whistle:
Menty? Jenna? Cathy? Jack?

You are absolutely correct. I'm just sort of stalking you. I am a total noob, like you. Please don't embarrass me too much.

Jack?

Weevil

Finally a man who has seen through our disguise and is independent enough to expose the female vileness and overall uselessness!! :clap2:

You just OOZE with salty goodness, noobness. I promise not to make it too painful.

Weevil

Oh my, I'm sorry - I did not mean to scare my tepid little New York bunny rabbit off. We had so much fun ahead of us - why would you run away like that? Silly bunny.

Weevil

For the record, women are infinity more cowardly than men.

Weevil

Weevil, dear, your posts are starting to be really incoherent.
Wrong - my posts were ALWAYS incoherent. Here I am - You're Rocket Queen, Oh Yeah. I might be a little young but honey I ain't naive.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Remember how many days he'd drunkenly tirade before self-immolating?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
He's the only one here who's ever sent me a PM telling me he loves me, so frankly I'm going to have to side with him over any of you.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Perfectly understandable. I would try to win you back by openly admitting my infatuation with you, but you're too close to being jailbait, so I'll just pretend to be a good sport.
*silent sob*

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
He's the only one here who's ever sent me a PM telling me he loves me, so frankly I'm going to have to side with him over any of you.

Aww, isn't that cute? Someone has FINALLY told you that he loves you. You have been lonely since the day you first came out. Now, you are reaping dividends I see. I cannot congratulate you as I DESPISE faggots, but there is nothing I can do about destroying you two faggots, thereby removing you both from our gene pool. There are laws, and I do obey them.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Two-timing cunt! You clearly stated in another thread you wanted to post with ME! We are OVER, you hear?! Fucking WHORE.

Hellooo, pot, kettle, black? You've been posting with not only one, but two other women at the same time you sweet-talked to me in another thread! Talk about whoring yourself out!
Besides, we have already established that women are evil incarnate in this very thread, so this shouldn't come as a surprise to you, anyway.

(I still think you're No. 1, though. If it wouldn't be so undignified, I'd certainly ask you to forgive me and take me back.)

MEN are talking.
They are? Cool, where?

:spider: