Dual

Weevil

Well, duh.

There, better?

NO, DUH, You STUPID FUCKING FEMALE WHO COULDN'T INVENT ANYTHING IF HER LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!

THESE FREAKS CONTINUE TO READ ME BECAUSE IT IS ME, NOT BECAUSE IT IS YOU. And it will never be you, baby!

Want to prove me wrong? Then get started on it RIGHT NOW, you ineffectual fucking cunt! HA!

Weevil

The typical behavior of a WOMAN is one that Adolf Hitler pefectly described: The female is an irrational creature that will FUCK every living stalk around her, and demand ultimate fidelity only when SHE gets married. Quite hypocritical and rather unGerman, if we may say so!

That's to say, women love to screw with men and CHEAT on men with no regards for propriety, so long as the female believes she can 'trade up,' so long as she thinks she can trade up for a 'better male.' A woman is ALWAYS willing to cheat on her man with a 'better' man. But a woman is absolutely psychotic when a MALE practices the same. A woman is the most selfish, unloyal creature in the cosmos. Until she meets a man with cash. Then she wants to marry him, and then she demands absolute fidelity. What a fucking hypocrite. Why did we ever stop dragging these stupid creatures by their hair?

A woman's hormones are uncontrollable. But half of a man's life is based on learning to control his body. Thus, women are undisplicined whiny bitches who want to suck the life out of males.

Weevil

When have you last seen a movie where a woman has been dating a BUM and the teenage heartthrob stole her away from the jerk?

Now, when have you last seen a movie where the GUY is daying a nice girl and the 'proper' girl steals him away from the inappropriate girl? I didn't think so!

[YOUTUBEHD]u-w_HsQ0LAU[/YOUTUBEHD]

1457.imgcache.jpg

[Just kidding about the woman stuff. Please don't thing ill of us dumb males.]

EnglishRose

addle barn
*runs into thread and kisses Ily*

EnglishRose

addle barn
*gropes Ily* it's been too long! *fondles and gropes some more*

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Definitely! *caresses ER's purple tail*
Sweetheart, let's make a deal: you check in to the True Blood threads in the MF once in a while (no obligation to post ;) ), and I will come over to SC and see the discussions you guys have going there.
But of course, Eric is mine. You can have... oh, Alcide (damn, I'm being generous tonight).

EnglishRose

addle barn
umm no, much as I love you Ily, Eric is mine MINE MINE. I just popped into the True Blood thread, I'll post my thoughts when I have coherent thoughts - don't hold your breath ;)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
This is most excellent news. Since ER is busy with Ily and Eric, Viggo is mine!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL at the girlz :D