Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

During my recovery, I had an idea that might be fun

PizzaParty1987.jpg

h**p://www.oaexperience.com/forums/index.php

I found this site to be a good prospect to troll as the senior colored womans posting club. Its the other Anthony and Opie site full blown aids. I registered there as Flozelle Jenkins. Hopefully tonight or sometime this week we can get a crew in there.

I'm on a crappy mobile connection at the moment so Coretta will be in and out - Are we concentrating on one forum? It's a big board are we going to go in one forum? Anyway, I will concentrate on "off topic" and continually ask them to stop swearing. It's uncouth and Jesus never had the need to curse did he?

headvoid said:
I'm on a crappy mobile connection at the moment so Coretta will be in and out - Are we concentrating on one forum? It's a big board are we going to go in one forum? Anyway, I will concentrate on "off topic" and continually ask them to stop swearing. It's uncouth and Jesus never had the need to curse did he?

Mention Jesus is black.

Current events is good. I think we should wait and get a bunch together when we concentrate on one thread. I think that has potential to be legendary hilarious.

Messenger said:
Is there any way I can be adequately preparing, other than upping my post count?

You can develope the character a bit. I was posting there a bit ago and the moderator was even playing along with me. This could be a real good site to test stuff out as long as we dont overdo it. Wheres Cranky and Harlot?