Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

During my recovery, I had an idea that might be fun

I have recieved a response stating "All niggers must fucking die!" and have recieved a rec with "Shut up Negro" attached to it. :)

It took you guys a great deal of time to suss that out, which is pretty funny.

A) A Jackdancer

B) Someone over at the site who has access to referral data

Either way,

trolled. But probably B.

FirstCorinthian said:
If you want to know how I found you: http://www.google.com/search?q="flozelle+jenkins"

Now you are being made fun of at oaexperience for being pathetic loosers who are dedicated to trolling the internet. No doubt that was your intention all along. Congratulations, someone briefly paid attention to your sad, meaningless little lifes.

Actually it is you who they think is the pathetic loser who is being made fun of and we have been accepted. Also you never "found" us but are one of us. ;)

Tyrant said:
A) A Jackdancer

B) Someone over at the site who has access to referral data

Either way,

trolled. But probably B.

FirstCunt over there has about as many posts as here. It is not an FBA person of power there. Obviously, open boards here attracted trolls who felt ratting trolls is more fun than trolling rubes.

Typical of this place.

Cranky Bastard said:
FirstCunt over there has about as many posts as here. It is not an FBA person of power there. Obviously, open boards here attracted trolls who felt ratting trolls is more fun than trolling rubes.

Typical of this place.

That last flurry of posts we did there......I havent laughed this hard since the Yahoo boards closed! :D

Get over to full blown aids and post in the Imus thread in the show discussion. We have the perfect storm!!!

Cranky Bastard said:
Sheeeit.... missed that by 2 days! :hang:

Monday those idiots are going to congregate by some TV show protesting the firing of Imus and I am sure they will be posting about it. Be sure not to miss that one! ;)