Eggs, favor please

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Shaming them sure doesn't work. The only thing that works is ignoring them. They either run out of steam and wander off or masturbate themselves into obscurity.

The only thing I have seen work is when jack leaves and they get bored when he is gone.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
The only thing I have seen work is when jack leaves and they get bored when he is gone.
You say that like it's a bunch of different people. It's one fucking stupid adult baby who fancies himself some sort of genius puppet master who's pulled wool.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
You say that like it's a bunch of different people. It's one fucking stupid adult baby who fancies himself some sort of genius puppet master who's pulled wool.

And believe any of us Gear, the wool has been gone a long time ago. Why do you see the majority here not entertaining this, this what do you call this section of the board- the jackdancery. Yes. I like it.

Yahooee

Is dat uh hoTTT doGGG in your pocKKKet daddy VaPPP???

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Mr. Toad. What makes you think we would ever want you to leave?

Better yet, what makes you think you ever could?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Seems like Twaffle finally got tired of banging her head on the MF's outer gate. Poor Twaffle.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:Laughing at Gear: Remarkable that she can own you so easily with just six words.

Mr. Toad

Banned
Mr. Toad. What makes you think we would ever want you to leave?

Better yet, what makes you think you ever could?

I know you don't want me to leave

but when you ban VAp my work will be done so I'll leave. I don't hang out at this shitpit of the internet for fun you know

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nobody getes banned until they do something worth a ban -- like posting PI.

jack's not taking the bait, so he isn't getting banned. See how that works?

You might as well get comfy in this shitpit if that's your plan.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
It's probably going to be a good long while before Jack takes the bait from one of his socks.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Mr. Toad

Banned
It's probably going to be a good long while before Jack takes the bait from one of his socks.

Vap is batshit schizo so his socks fight each other and he doesn't realise

I'll get Vap banned before the year is out you mark my words

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
10955.imgcache.jpg