Eggs, favor please

Love Child

One Love
So when will you be a contributing member then Mr. Toad? If jack, or for Gear's sake, the poster known as, did not post here or were banned, would you then begin creating productive interesting threads or contribute to other threads? Is it your intention to stay?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:crickets:

Mr. Toad

Banned
So when will you be a contributing member then Mr. Toad? If jack, or for Gear's sake, the poster known as, did not post here or were banned, would you then begin creating productive interesting threads or contribute to other threads? Is it your intention to stay?

no I'm here to run Vap off the board and to ruin his online experience

once I've accomplished that I willhave no reason to stay. I don't hang around here for fun you know - this is work for me

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
'k then.

Hope you get a life someday.

Mr. Toad

Banned
more threats from Vap:

Wait til I come to Manhattan to give you a vigorous neck fucking, you wretched piece of shit.

I'm going to enjoy fucking up you and your family when I'm in the city, cunt. EXPLAIN THAT TO YOUR WIFE after the fact. :::laughing:::

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Dear Toad. At some point you will realize it is best for you to ask what you can do for me rather than ask me to help you ban "Vap.". I have no need to assist you in such activity or to attain your stated goal. You need to expand your enticements. A diamond tennis bracelet would be of interest to me.