Eggs needs a snuggy intervention

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
What do you think a Snuggie is? ;)

Yub

Anachrophobic
He'd look like some kind of monk, fuzzy Lucas beard, snuggie draped over his slightly portly frame...plus easy access to the back!

I mean, how can any of that be bad?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Are you kidding? That's what made him evil.

Yub

Anachrophobic
There are millions of ducks worldwide without Snuggies. They are forced to put up with the the horrors of the cold leaking past their ineffective blankets or suffering annoyingly chilly temperatures when they want to go get themselves a coffee or fetch a snack. YOU can end the trials these ducks face on a daily basis for less than the price of a grilled cheese sandwich a day...Snuggies For Ducks is a internationally recognized charity helping ducks everywhere overcome the cold and start a better, warmer life. Please go to Snuggiesforducks.org and give generously or simply dig deep when one of our official door knockers calls at your home.

Snuggies for Ducks..giving the gift of true warmth.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
There are millions of ducks worldwide without Snuggies. They are forced to put up with the the horrors of the cold leaking past their ineffective blankets or suffering annoyingly chilly temperatures when they want to go get themselves a coffee or fetch a snack. YOU can end the trials these ducks face on a daily basis for less than the price of a grilled cheese sandwich a day...Snuggies For Ducks is a internationally recognized charity helping ducks everywhere overcome the cold and start a better, warmer life. Please go to Snuggiesforducks.org and give generously or simply dig deep when one of our official door knockers calls at your home.

Snuggies for Ducks..giving the gift of true warmth.

*donates a grilled cheese sandwich*

I can read between the lines. You care naught for the ducks. You just want a sandwich.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Those were real Tuan Tuan fur coats crafted by the honest hard working Ugnaughts of Ord Mantell!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
And I thought they smelt bad on the outside!