EI starts to eat their own

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
No, I'm not at all surprised.

Given the staff's recent tightening down on spam and slighting comments...it's inevitable that some of the more vocal posters of EI get caught in the gears too.

Random

Can either of you help me on my math, is this Exisle thread number 63775 or 63776?

Random

Of course not, I pay an accountant to do that for me.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
as opposed to dual liberation thread #451112222??

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Getting past Random’s inability to count.

I don’t think Appreciate’s overbearing tone is a result of eloisel’s posting on TK but rather as CU suggested a result of the staffs attempt to clamp down on AQG resulting in members receiving strong warnings from staff members for things they would have previously gotten away with.

It’s just a natural result of knee-jerk snap decisions.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Whatever the reason, I do not like it.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
I registered 2 days ago and have yet to recieve a confirmation e-mail. Or do they skip that and just let me merrily troll away?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
As long as you watch your punctuation and don't post in Appreciate's forum then you can cuss and make threatening remarks all you want.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Easily Interrupted

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
YeahSoWhat said:
Question...I'm new here. What the Hell is EI?

So your first post here is questioning a subject you know nothing about?

Go to Speak Freely where the majority of noobs start out and find a topic of your interest there.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Grandtheftcow said:
Well at least you won’t be the only one.
We'll see how it goes.

YeahSoWhat

So your first post here is questioning a subject you know nothing about?

Go to Speak Freely where the majority of noobs start out and find a topic of your interest there.

I already did actually. A post about some woman hanging herself and people thinking it was a halloween decoration :p

I was just curious when I saw all the references in this forum. Maybe next time I'll catch ya when someone hasn't let the air outta your blowup doll and you're not so surly. :wtf?:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
:lol:

Like Random babbled...it's another message board where the staff don't like us since we continually point out how fucked up they are.

Dogbert, last time I checked, it's open registration. You should be ready to post.