EI starts to eat their own

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
YeahSoWhat said:
I already did actually. A post about some woman hanging herself and people thinking it was a halloween decoration :p

I was just curious when I saw all the references in this forum. Maybe next time I'll catch ya when someone hasn't let the air outta your blowup doll and you're not so surly. :wtf?:
Welcome to Hell, son. We're always like that here. You either learn to live with it, or smeg off like the other one hit wonders.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm

Captain Jack

I have nothing worth contributing here, except EI is a very popular topic here in TK. Maybe we should have an EI forum? :D Naaaaaaaah, screw that.

Goat

wolverines ate my mother
i can eat my own

YeahSoWhat

I Already Live In The Neighborhood, It's A Short Commute

Welcome to Hell, son. We're always like that here. You either learn to live with it, or smeg off like the other one hit wonders.

No problem, I don't play well with others myself. Some people call that anti-social, I call it being selectively intolerant. Unfortunately, most places frown on my brand of it. Apparently telling someone to "fuck off" is frowned upon in polite society...Who knew? :bwahaha:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
At TK, the Admins truly don't give a fuck what the posters want. Sort of like at EI, except at TK they make it well known.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Basically. When MM says "fuck you" she doesn't do it in 20 paragraphs full of lawschool-ese. ;)

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Grandtheftcow said:
I don't see a Dogbert in the members list. They may have just deleted you.

There's

DoctorJones
dogdemonandkagome
dogmand
Doll Tearsheet

But no Dogbert.

Well that would explain the absence of a welcoming e-mail in my Yahoo email account. Perhaps I should have joined earlier, during happier days there when a man with a crazed look, full gas can, and a book of matches would have been welcome.