Eloisel - I was wondering

MamaKitty

What exactly are you the Empress of?

She has a little lease hold of a little island in Tonga. It's kinda nice, She has had it for about 10 years. It's underwater a lot so that's why she does not live there. But I have been there with her twice, it's nice. It's very self sufficient.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
She has a little lease hold of a little island in Tonga. It's kinda nice, She has had it for about 10 years. It's underwater a lot so that's why she does not live there. But I have been there with her twice, it's nice. It's very self sufficient.

Hmm. These are the definitions I had to choose from. Wanna help me pick one?

1. a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, french Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.

2. a government under an emperor or empress.

3. ( often initial capital letter ) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.

4. supreme power in governing; imperial power; sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.

5. supreme control; absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.

6. a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.

7. ( initial capital letter ) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.

MamaKitty

Hmm. These are the definitions I had to choose from. Wanna help me pick one?

1. a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, french Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.

2. a government under an emperor or empress.

3. ( often initial capital letter ) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.

4. supreme power in governing; imperial power; sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.

5. supreme control; absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.

6. a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.

7. ( initial capital letter ) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.

I would say 2. It's her island, she pays for it, there for what she says goes and if you don't like if you can get the fuck off her Island.. Her words. She is such a cunt about it too.. Damn woman won't fucking let me get high on her god forsaken Island. That's ok, her and her silly ass scuba friends can go have fun on her island. See if I send her any brownies!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I would say 2. It's her island, she pays for it, there for what she says goes and if you don't like if you can get the fuck off her Island.. Her words. She is such a cunt about it too.. Damn woman won't fucking let me get high on her god forsaken Island. That's ok, her and her silly ass scuba friends can go have fun on her island. See if I send her any brownies!

I was thinking seven.

Or she uses 'empress' like other woman use 'princess'. Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and think that.

I'm pretty sure a little lease hold of a little island in Tonga doesn't qualify as a government under an emperor or empress.

Got a google map/name for the place? You know, just so we know it's not bullshit. You'll forgive me if I don't immediately believe someone on an internet forum owns an island.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
If Eloisel goes scuba diving on her underwater island does that make her a wetback?
I actually have an underwater island myself. It's huge, about 31830000 sq miles. I call it the Atlantic ocean floor. It also doesn't surface very often, but I am its emperor just the same.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I was thinking seven.

Or she uses 'empress' like other woman use 'princess'. Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and think that.

I'm pretty sure a little lease hold of a little island in Tonga doesn't qualify as a government under an emperor or empress.

Got a google map/name for the place? You know, just so we know it's not bullshit. You'll forgive me if I don't immediately believe someone on an internet forum owns an island.

Is there a google map for you? You know, just so we know you aren't bullshit.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I was thinking seven.

Interesting how serious you take me using the title "Empress" on a troll board.

You won't find my place on a Google map. However, it is a little islet in the Vava’u Island Group. Matters not if you think it is bullshit. You will never be invited to go.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If Eloisel goes scuba diving on her underwater island does that make her a wetback?
I actually have an underwater island myself. It's huge, about 31830000 sq miles. I call it the Atlantic ocean floor. It also doesn't surface very often, but I am its emperor just the same.

Now, see, that is bullshit. Perhaps you could explain that to your pal 'Gear.

The poor wee thing, which is only about 1.5 miles, is under water about 3 months every year. The shack and about a quarter of an acre surrounding the shack stays dry during that time - not enough to live on.

You wouldn't be invited to go either. It is paradise. You don't invite assholes to paradise.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Now, see, that is bullshit. Perhaps you could explain that to your pal 'Gear.

The poor wee thing, which is only about 1.5 miles, is under water about 3 months every year. The shack and about a quarter of an acre surrounding the shack stays dry during that time - not enough to live on.

You wouldn't be invited to go either. It is paradise. You don't invite assholes to paradise.

You should go there to live during the three months it is underwater. Anyway, what do you have against assholes on your island? You clearly allow cunts...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

I'd almost pos rep you for that.

Donovan already told you he doesn't catch so, you're it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You should go there to live during the three months it is underwater. Anyway, what do you have against assholes on your island? You clearly allow cunts...

Well, if you were me and going to spend some time in paradise, would you take you along?

MamaKitty

Stupid rep box would not let me finish!

At least take a bath when you are done. You don't want your dick smelling like shit!!