End It! End The SpamInstitution!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
End It Now! End it! End IT! No more spamstitution voting! No More Rules! No more citezenship! No More Election!

Weevil

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^:love:

I've stated so before: The way to get rid of the Spamstitution is very easy:
Someone not a moderator does a poll with a validity of 48 hrs. If the majority of voters want the Spamstitution gone, I will personally de-sticky, close, and probably even merge it with another thread. The current moderators will stay unless Menty wants it to be differently.

ETA: If, by any chance, the poll is held over a period where Loktar doesn't have any internet connection, his vote will be counted as 'against the Spamstitution'.

aeommai

cookie?
DO IT DO IT

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I have the power to strike it down, so let's not and say I preemptively vetoed it.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^Ah, shoot, I'll take that risk. Worst thing that can happen is the final clarification of exactly how much power you really have :D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
ETA: If, by any chance, the poll is held over a period where Loktar doesn't have any internet connection, his vote will be counted as 'against the Spamstitution'.

No need for that now. My roommate was able to pay the bill in full. I didn't realize at the time I posted yeterday that he had the money to do that. Not out of the woods yet though. I suspect my electricity might soon be shut off for non payment so I might still be "leaving" just not yet.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
^Ah, shoot, I'll take that risk. Worst thing that can happen is the final clarification of exactly how much power you really have :D

Well, I've given away all my duals, so it's possible that you're right, and I'll get struck down. Just wait till the Ides of March, eh?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I have no problem keeping Dirk and Ily as permanent mods.

As for the rest of it decide amongst yourselves.