End It! End The SpamInstitution!

Yub

Anachrophobic
Dirk did an OK job despite the little picture debacle. If he can take directions from the Modess, he may be viable.

No way the Badlands in it's current form will surrender the Spamstitution if Dual has anything to say about it. Still, I think we should run a poll to see if it can be removed. It's a pain in the butt.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Dirk has been a solid moderator and so he can keep the job if he wants it.

As for internal Badlands policy like The Spamstitution I wouldn't even offer an opinion since everybody here knows the pro's and con's more than I do.

Love Child

One Love
Whenever mm first posted that-I totally thought that each new mod would come up with some wierd/fun new rule. But I was WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Someone not a moderator does a poll with a validity of 48 hrs.

I have no problem keeping Dirk and Ily as permanent mods.
Thank you.

Dirk Funk said:
Thank you. I definitely do.

Still, I think we should run a poll to see if it can be removed. It's a pain in the butt.

Dirk you and Ily can end it now!!

Guys.... we've given you every tool you need to get rid of the Spamstitution. Make it so!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No way the Badlands in it's current form will surrender the Spamstitution if Dual has anything to say about it. Still, I think we should run a poll to see if it can be removed. It's a pain in the butt.

On this much we agree, my furry foe.

aeommai

cookie?
wait a minute. Dual made a post in the Tea room during his democracy mission there stating nwo could do what they wanted to the Badlands OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT, which means nWo has say on the spamstitution, and/or that Dual waived his veto rights as well as rights in the badlands, as a moderator anyway. THEREFORE his veto matters not, and you can do away with the Spamstitution at your leisure, BROTHERS.

meanwhile i'll go find that post.