END THE DUAL JUNTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped reading them when I started writing my own, but because I don't like his writing, but because I want to avoid what Kitty just mentioned.

I honestly don't think I write anything like him, but who the hell knows what crazy shit people will start saying next?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I stopped reading them when I started writing my own, but because I don't like his writing, but because I want to avoid what Kitty just mentioned.

I honestly don't think I write anything like him, but who the hell knows what crazy shit people will start saying next?

Yeah you definitely don't write like Wacky.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Who does? lulz

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I find Wacky's posts for the most part interesting, clever, and humorous. He can be quite inventive and abstract in his rants. Some of those threads really are wasted on this message board with such low member activity.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I'm not saying they aren't. I find wacky fascinating: as a poster, as a writer, as a human being. Always have. I can tell we'd have a lot in common if not for the fact that we're polar opposites.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I dont know. The thread was neglected for a few weeks. I forgot to keep bumping it. It was unfinished last time I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.