EVERY Trek regular actor ranked in terms of goodness

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Rene Auberjonois in terms of acting ability deserves a sniff in the top tier. Alas Odo wasn't a particularly great character at times.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I always wondered about Odo's dong.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I vote NO to Trek 2.0 actors. Hell I'd still campaign against ENT actors if I thought it wouldn't be POO-POOed.

Funny how the TNGers are now the old farts when it comes to the new movie...

BTW, looks like LeVar may need to mend some fences before he gets in Wacky's graces again:
Burton Sued For Outstanding Grocery Bill
9 August 2009 3:56 PM, PDT

Star Trek: The Next Generation star Levar Burton is facing a lawsuit from bosses of a U.S. supermarket chain who have accused the actor of failing to pay $2,000 (£1,330) in grocery bills.

In a suit filed last month, lawyers for the Los Angeles food store Gelson's allege Burton has had an account with the company since 1990 but has failed to pay his tab since 2008.

Gelson's executives are suing Burton for $2,000 (£1,330) plus attorney's fees, reports TMZ.com.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Kate Mulgrew above Gates McFadden? This list is total pants.

JANEWAY WAS NEVER KNOWN AS THE DANCING DOCTOR!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Gates was sexier but JANEWAY'S BUN could KILL, dawg!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think LeVar Burton is a bit underrated in general as he always gave really believable good performances which is impressive WHEN YOU CONSIDER that his eyes were covered at all times.

Scott Bakula is a hard one to rate because he's been great in everything BUT Trek. He just didn't work as a starfleet captain (though he got better in season four.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
True, LeVar is very good, maybe I underestimated him because his character rarely did anything very dramatic compared to Data or McCoy.

I wouldn't let Scott Bakula near the top 30. I like him in QL, but in Trek he was just awful.

CaptainWacky

Updated, but it's still a work in progress.

CaptainWacky

Okay, I THINK that's everyone. I'm not willing to call this the final list JUST YET though as I might want to tweak the order a little.

I decided not to include the movie actors since two hours isn't really enough to judge. I inlcuded Diana Muldaur as I think of her as a regular (she asked not to be in the opening credits) and I quite liked her.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
What about BOOHATBY?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
At least you ranked Shatner above Wang.

CaptainWacky

Naturally

CaptainWacky

Well she's still below Robert Duncan McNeil.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh, I bet she likes it there EH WUT

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think she should be on the list, I'm just surprised she asked not to be in the main titles.

CaptainWacky

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I get it now. Yeah, I read that in the TNG Companion, SO IT MUST BE RIGHT.

SHOULD CONNOR TRINNEER BE HIGHER? I can't remember Enterprise, except that Phlox was the best.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Does this 1990 picture of Robert Duncan McNeill with Charlotte Rae of "The Facts of Life" playing Jack and his mother of the first national tour of the musical "Into The Woods" help boost his standing?

XTXxmrC.jpg

(Also, fuck Photobucket may they rot in hell)

CaptainWacky

Wow this list was obviously a complete joke. I mean I love Frakes but he isn't the seventh best actor in Trek. I'll write a new list when I've reviewed the whole franchise in Wacky Reviews: Star Trek. So about 2022 then.