EVERY Trek regular actor ranked in terms of goodness

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She certainly had nothing to hide! (Damar said that after looking at her tits once.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AND THEN VASH ADMITTED THAT HER NAME WAS A BAD SEXIST PUN ON THE WORD GASH AND STARTED LICKING PICARD'S BALD HEAD WHILE Q KEPT SNAPPING HIS FINGERS AND TRADING PENISES AMONG ALL THE SENIOR STAFFS OF STARFLEET EVERYWHERE HALLELUJIAH.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
And Worf got that look on his face like his tailbone was being scratched.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
FNwXec8.gif

Guinan could find his spot from across the room.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
No, I mean that wild look he gets while his face jerks side to side as he gets excited.

CaptainWacky

This list was actually ordered by most vigorous masturbator.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Or maybe the Exocomps were only pretending they'd been programmed to do it, and were in fact the sexual assaulters themselves.

CaptainWacky

They self suicide when they're told to do something they don't want to. So that could be kind of hot.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If she had been 'violated' one more time, it would have voided her warranty.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
10 years has gone by without me thanking you for putting Nana Visitor in the Top 5, Wacky!

Remind me to do that someday!

CaptainWacky

10 years has gone by without me thanking you for putting Nana Visitor in the Top 5, Wacky!

Remind me to do that someday!

Might have to bump her down a few places after rewatching seven seasons of her failing to laugh convincingly...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But once you see the documentary (specifically the end credits), you will catapult her right back up there.