I want to smell dark matter

GET A LOAD OF FRASIER!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Niles needs to get over himself and come back to the show :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I don't know if Niles didn't want to be in it or they just didn't want him in it. Kelsey Grammer probably doesn't want the spotlight taken off him.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Old Frasier harumphing about all the young people around him and their modern ways is not a basis for a revival.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Apparently Niles didn't want to be in it because he didn't want to play the same character again.

CaptainWacky

WELL ACTUALLY GRAMMER ALSO PLAYED FRAISER IN AN EPISODE OF WINGS SO IT'S THE FOURTH TIME REALLY LOL.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WORF SHOULD BE IN THIS SHOW JUST TO KEEP THE WORLD RECORD FOR MOST YEARS PLAYING THE SAME CHARACTER COMPETITIVE.

StarMan™

Loved Cheers and Fraiser. Was on the fence about this and had little in the way of expectations.

After the trailer, I have moved from neutral to unenthused.

Cheers and Fraiser are pretty unimpeachable in terms of quality. Would be a pity if this show blows up that track record.

CaptainWacky

Frasier got pretty shit in its later years, especially when Daphne's horrible family were appearing all the time, IMHO.

Mirah

I love you
I'd watch it
just because I like to torture myself
the "tossed salad and scrambled eggs" will be in my head the rest of the week

StarMan™

Frasier got pretty shit in its later years, especially when Daphne's horrible family were appearing all the time, IMHO.

You are right and I retract my "unimpeachable" comment. There I was trying to be clever using a big word.

I had forgotten about Daphne's family. Now that I think back, there was a dip.

It had a great run and misfires aside, still stands as one of the greats.

CaptainWacky

Yeah I still watched it all the way through unlike SHIT SITCOM38 (Friends.)

CaptainWacky

What about Rock Cop, the sitcom about a cop made out of rock and his strained relationship with hs son?

Last edited: