F~R~A~S~I~E~R

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I did like it a lot at the start - Jennifer Anniston being a large reason why. And the monkey, obviously.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm a bad person. I liked Friends all the way through and it still makes me laugh.

But Frasier became to prissy for me after so many years.

But nobody should listen to me because I didn't like Seinfeld because it was TOO MEAN so fuck my drag...

whisky

Boobie inspector
I've watched freinds all the way through several times, the first time I always thought Ross was right, but I see how he was more now coming into Rachel's work. I doubt their happy ending lasted long. Saw Frasier all the way through too, no repeats. Saw the first two episodes of Sienfield, never laughed once, never gave it another try.

CaptainWacky

There a Friends reunion that was just the cast talking to each other: I didn't see the appeal. (I didn't REALLY hate Friends that much when it was first on, I just lost interest by the end and by Joey getting toot thick to breathe.)

They did a meta Seinfeld reunion on a season of Curb Your Enthusiasm whcih was so good I wished it was a real episode.

CaptainWacky

I watched the first one. It was...weird. Kelsey Grammer is still great at playing Frasier, his line deliveries are excellent. The kid playing Niles and Daphne's son is good. But man the plot was so fucking weird. Why didn't Frederic just tell his dad he was helping to look after his friend's widow? If Frasier bought the whole apartment block why did he then force Freddie to move in with him?

Still weird seeing Rodney Trotter in it too. Hopefully they give his character more depth than "he's English so he's a drunk!" (Nice that they dedicated the episode to his late son.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
At the moment the first two just seem like a soft reboot of the other show.

David bugs me, I feel like hes less a replacement for Niles and more a knock off Sheldon.

CaptainWacky

It feels dumber than old Frasier. Like I don't remember the studio audience going "WQOOOOO!" all the time in the original.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
The first two episodes were amusing enough. Did feel dumber than old Fraiser.

I wonder if anybody from the old show will make a guest appearance (or from Cheers since both were set in Boston).

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The first episode is available for free on YouTube... they REALLY want this to take off...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The first two episodes were amusing enough. Did feel dumber than old Fraiser.

I wonder if anybody from the old show will make a guest appearance (or from Cheers since both were set in Boston).
Dumber, yes. But it's still got a tiny bit of the old Frasier funny feels.

CaptainWacky

Roz and Lilith are supposed to be making guest appearances.