F~R~A~S~I~E~R

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Cats are funny!

CaptainWacky

I hate Niles Jr. He's what I imagine a Big Bang Theory character is like without having ever watched it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I hate Niles Jr. He's what I imagine a Big Bang Theory character is like without having ever watched it.
He's certainly the Urquel of the show. He certainly takes after his father in being annoying.

CaptainWacky

THey should replace him with a robot Eddie.

CaptainWacky

Is she married to Bulldog.

CaptainWacky

I think it's unlikely that you could accidentally order a live goose when you wanted a dead one. They would probably not be right next to each other on the website or whatever. Also I imagine it would take hours to cook a recently slaughtered goose and his Christmas party was already running super late AND he'd been to the bar with Roz and back, so it seems even more unlikely that they'd be able to eat it that night. Those writers can't get anything over me!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I think it's unlikely that you could accidentally order a live goose when you wanted a dead one. They would probably not be right next to each other on the website or whatever. Also I imagine it would take hours to cook a recently slaughtered goose and his Christmas party was already running super late AND he'd been to the bar with Roz and back, so it seems even more unlikely that they'd be able to eat it that night. Those writers can't get anything over me!
It's also unlikely he'd be able to hire an elementary school orchestra and have them stay out that late.

CaptainWacky

THIS WHOLE THING DOESN'T HOLD TOGETHER AT ALL!